Chapter 39

Calling all anime lover's!!!

We have a situation at hand

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MAqUBy9Pw6Y

Go to this link and dissed them people in the comment's!!!

Cause apparently someone  think's anime suck's

Come on army go get your death's note's, gambling card's, pretty little knives, volleyball's and samurai's. We are preparing for war!!!

Now then onto the story

Current age: nearly 18

For exactly 10 minute's the crowd was put into so much pain they nearly died or went mad, but the mindscape did not allow that and minimized it to the limit of everyone's capablities. But they were all traumatized from the sheer 1/10000 fraction of Izuku's pain guilt and sadness, even the god's were screaming their head's off but even thought god's they could only handle 1/14. Then finally the Twin's Katsuno and Shota were born straight from his head, although he was emotionless he had a burst of joy. And his eye's returned to it's original color, bright emerald green. But straight after he went into a comatose state for three months, so as the story goes, the little Midoriya family was happy for an entire week.

But, Inko passed out from exhaustion. Without wind without rain, his mother passed, anger and blame weight on his shoulder's. Hunter was straining to take control, but Izuku could not do that he had to stay strong. 

So he started building the army, recruited anyone who had faith in him. And made a makeshift dimension, Izuku cared for his children. Tried to show them his emotion's, tried to explain the sitiuation as best as he could and tried to be a good mother. The night of his fourth child was skipped, but he knew the fourth would be a girl. But when he returned, if people said he was furious or simply angry was an understatement. The children of the crowd was put to sleep and Hunter Tempest went on a killing spree, after securing his children the dimension's faced his wrath.

Thankfully Kaiyo arrived and they sparred for a few day's until Izuku finally took back control, when Kaiyo explained what Hunter had done guilt weighted over him like a whole universe. He buried and prayed for the people he killed, and was still sobbing until Kaiyo managed to calmed him down. Upon teleporting home to the Jaded Midoriya he found that everyone who believed him was now terrified of him, and then there was his beloved son. "i don't want to be with you anymore, you killed so many people it wasnt even their fault! I hate you! I wish you werent my mother!" The 12 year old yelled, and left with his uncle. Izuku's eye's lost it's shine the happy spark that would lift anyone's heart's, so with only two year's left of his day's Izuku ventured anywhere for shelter. Dealing with his sickness, added to the pain of pregnancy and assasin's.

Until it was time to go, time to fight. Ploughing through enemies like a monster, Izuku kept going. He took the little fighter's to wonderland, relieved them of their pain. But it was his time to go and the beautiful 18 year old in a pretty forest green dress faded away, and the voice boomed "i announce Izuku Midoriya dead". And the everyone was thrown out of the mindscape, and where Izuku's lifeless body lay was a patch of green flower's.

Greif spread faster the speed of light, and Itsuki, Katsuno and Shota suddenly appeared next to his mother sobbing. "Mommy *hic w-wake up please" Shota cried "i am sorry i am sorry *hic please wake up pleaasee! I-i-i will give up m-my snack's and m-my f-food just please wake up!!" Itsuki weeped.

The funearal took place a week after the incident, they call it "the fall of the forrest angel" everyone was there even Hades. Izuku had not gone to the underworld or elysium or the isle of the blest, Izuku's soul was not found anywhere.

Where had he gone?

End of chap

This was....... really......... gloomy

Wait for the next will you?

Thx......