Chapter 19

Current age: 15 years old

3rd pov

Izuku teleported to his mother's old house with Itsuki, the house had been desserted since his mother left. But when he got there the house was in good condition, the water was running the plant'a were tended and his mother was chilling and drinking tea- wait what? His mother? There she was drinking tea and singing alond to some old japanese music.

"M-mom?" Zuku asked and his mother looked up "Izuku?!!" She said suprised and she started running to him. "MOM!!??" He yelled and ran to his mother, long story short is that if Itsuki had not told both mother and son to stop crying all of Japan would sink from salty tear's. I mean the Midoriya special trait's are crying teary tsunami's so duh, so after the waterwork showcase Inko looked at Itsuki.

"Izuku dearie who is this cute little boy?" She asked cheerfully and Izuku blushed "uhm about that he's my son, Itsuki" he said nervously "he's your- what??!! Young man you do know you just turned 15 how irresponsible!!! And how is he your son? He's about 10 year's old! He could be your brother!" She said not angrily but annoyed.

"I uh how about i we go inside first" he replied looking around, his mother nodded and the three went inside. "So who is the mother?" She asked suspiciously and Izuku gulped, but before he could answer Itsuki cut him "but grandma, mama is my only mama!" He said "WHAT??!!" she yelled

-after explaining the gift's-

"Ah i see" she said, "but then who is his father?" She asked. "Uhm father's actually" Izuku said nervously, but at this point Inko was not surprised anymore. "They are Shoto Todoroki and uhm Kachaan" he said and his mother nodded approvingly, "ahem mom can you take care of Itsuki for me? I don't think i am ready to tell his father's" he said rubbing his neck.

"well i get your nervousness, but i think we should ask Itsuki's opinion first, Itsuki dear would you like to stay with grandma?" She asked. And Itsuki nodded really fast just like his mother, "he remind's me of you Izuku" she said happily. Izuku blushed and covered his face, suddenly Inko remembered something.

"oh i forgot your present!" She said and ran to the back. And Izuku started chatting with his son, and Inko came walking back with two bowl's of katsudon, a small wrapped present and a and a green bunny. "Happy birthday to the both of you! The green bunny used to be Izuku's cause it was a last minute present" she said smiling, but Itsuki beamed at the bunny "i love him! Thank you grandma Inko!" He said happily.

Izuku proceeded to open his small present to find.............. car key's? Wait what?

"Mom im 15 not 18 i don't have a license for this, also why would i need a car when i could teleport?" He asked "Izuku you can't fool your mother, you have been a vigilante since you were four and a half and your saying you can't drive a car?" She asked "but how did you-" he was cut off by his son "mama, as the saying goes 'mother know's best'" he said still admiring the green bunny, and Inko laughed "my grandson is really- ahahahahahha" she couldnt stop laughing. Izuku rolled his eye's and was proud of his son.

The three of them lived together for a few week's but then Izuku decided that it was time to go back to the father's of his child, although he was still not ready to tell them yet. And apparently they were like really really really worried, infact when Izuku arrived Bakugo had started exploding stuff, Todoroki froze half of himself and the other half was set aflame, papazashi was crying so loud everyone's ear's started to bleed, Nezu was cackling and poor dadzawa was trying to both erase everyone's quirk's and trying to calm them down.

But eventually Izuku with the help off Midnight was able to put everyone to sleep by singing 'all is found' softly, apparently Midnight fell asleep too.

Izuku smiled softly "have as much fun as you can, before war starts" he said

Actually i just realized that Izuku and his son share the same birth date

End of chap

Thx for reading

Bye peep's