Chapter 16

Current age: 14 years old

3rd pov 

Thing's went well for the trio, i mean a pomerainian, a candy cane and a brocoli bean?

 Ofc they get along just fine, Izuku was now like his old self. Not the tired sassy and cold self, but the person he was before finding his quirk. Cheerfull happy and a bit clumsy overall the canon Zuku. And his genuine smile started to show, a happy smile not the one to bring hope only. 

But both his happiness and hope to other's.

Eri is now 12 and Shinso is crushing on two blond's trying to decide on which. Eri is now super strong, in fact she could lift both her adoptive parent's. Shinso is nearly as strong as Aizawa, just a bit more and he will be allowed to train Aizawa's capture weapon. Zuku is still tracking Overhaul and he was getting more frusterated by the second, but finally the Charm hater's decreased.

-Flashback-

"Enji Todoroki you have two choice's, become the father you should and stop being reckless and actually know your surrounding's or you can stay in jail for the rest of your life. So which one will it be hmm?" A 12 year old Charm asked

"I am really sorry and after listening to you.... i should have been a good father a-and i should stop being so reckless. I don't know how many time's i accidentally killed innocent's, do you think people will forgive me?" The guilt stricken face of Endeavor asked.

"Well i forgive you so i am sure the people will give you a chance, oh also your youngest son Shoto Todoroki is as straight as a circle. But i am sure you already know of that?" Charm infromed

"Yes i know of his attraction to the same gender." He answered 

"Very well i must go i have other people to take care of" Izuku bowed walked away but then he stopped on his track's.

"Ah i think i must lift the curse then." Zuku said thoughtfully

Endeavor tilted his head he had 'what is he talking about' face

Izuku started to glow and his hair turned partly black his eye's turned electric icy sky blue.

"I IZUKU MIDORIYA SON OF THE TWELVE MOON'S AND PRINCE OF THE SIREN SEA LIFT THE CURSE OF LEVEL NINE, BY THE LAW OF KARMA YOU HAVE PAID FOR THY SIN'S OF KILLING THE INNOCENT. ENJI TODOROKI I LIFT THE CURSE YOU BURDEN LET THIS CURSE BE YOUR LESSON"

Endeavor blinked then the replaced memories faded and was replaced by the original memories, Izu stopped glowing and his eye's and hair reverted to it's original color. "Endeavor i will not erase your memories of me but i pray that you learnt your lesson and not tell anyone about my identity." Zu said calmly, Endeavour bowed and said "i thank you young vigilante Charm and i promise that your secret will be kept hidden" Izuku nodded and walked away.

Endeavor kept his promise and became humble as a monk he treated his children well he brought his wife back home, and became a really good father. And the secret of Charm lay deep in his heart, only daring to converse it with his son Shoto.

In which already knew Charm's identity, i mean he is dating the bean.

-flashback over-

Althought Izuku had trouble with other people..... why? Well....

You see Izuku is extremely beautiful even without his siren quirk, so he will get random girl's and guy's number's left and right. And apparently Bakugo is overprotective soooooo yeah, one day they went to the movie's threegether and Zuku got the ticket man, a pink haired girl and the popcorn guy's number's.

In the end Bakugo burnt the number's sent the guy's to the hospital and gave the girl Ekrixiphobia, phobia of explosion's. Thankfully Zuku managed to heal her with his siren quirk by voice command, in the process Zuku checked the girl's info and found the girl's name was Mei Hatsume. Apparently after healing Hatsume Zuku's quirk worked too well and she developed a love for explosion's, Izu also found out that Hatsume was aiming for UA support class. Both talked super fast and became fast friend's, Mei explained that she gave Zu her number cause he looked intellegent and wanted his opinion about her 'babies' so yeah.

Bakugo was forced to apologize by our bean, when the trio got home an thought popped into Todoroki's head. 

"Hey Zu are you gonna aply for UA?" He asked 

"Huh? Oh nope" Izu replied

"Why?" Bakugo asked

"Im already a vigilante what more could i want? Beside's i don't like the hero system" Zu countered

"C'mon they can't be that bad!" Todoroki said

"Yea nerd give'em a second chance" Bakugo said

"Fine ill think about it" Zu said smiling

The three of them went to bed and in a few minute's Bakugo was snoring and Todoroki was asleep, but apparently Izuku was still awake he thought about going to UA but he didnt wanna...

Eventually he gave up and started playing chess on his phone, he met a dude called Ratgod. And althought Izuku won all the time Ratgod was still a good oponent, he talked with Ratgod and told him about his dilema on whether he should aply or not. And the dude convinced him to aply, second's later Zuku analyzed and hacked on who Ratgod might be so he could thank him and started laughing his head off when he realized he had told the prinicple of UA that he wanted to aply. Funny how coincidence work, Izuku got into his vigilante gear and headed out.

He was thinking about checking on what his idiotic older brother was up to.

End of chap

Thank's for reading

Cya peep's