Chapter 30

Current age : 16 year's old

3rd pov

So with new found faith in the world Izuku thanked the god's and went his way, he decided that he would visit those who might still believed him.

First he visited his adoptive parent's, to find that both of them were in a coma. They were attacked by some people who believed in the video's when the couple was protesting that their son was innocent. Izuku looked at the three member's of his family who were all in a vegatative state and sighed, but atleast now he knew they were on his side.

Next he visited his adopted brother Hitsoshi Aizawa/Yamada, Zu found him cornered by the same people who put the Yamada couple in a coma. Anger flared in Izuku he could give 2nd chance's 3rd chance's 4th chance's 5th chance's to people that only hurt him, but no one and i mean absoulutely no one hurt his family and friend's. If they were lucky or if Hunter was in a good mood or something they would be six feet under, but if Hunter was a bit moody they would be walking on a tightrope between life and death and torture thinner then baby hair.

And if Hunter was angry......................... i don't think some reader's are age appropriate for what he would do so yeah don't even think. Thankfully Izuku was in a serious mood today so he did not let hunter take control, he just sent the people that were cornering Toshi with a few cute injuries.

If this definition of cute was not taking a 'few' knives in the family jewel's then i have three head's and hand's, trust me if i was joking then Izuku has a horse shoe for a pet. Anyway Hitoshi decided to take a page from Inko's book and cosplayed a waterfall, Zu hugged his taller brother as he cried on Izu's shoulder. "I am such an useless idiot" Hitoshi cried "Okay okay it's okay atleast i am alive right?" Zuku said reasuringly, Hitoshi sniffed and nodded.

Izuku let go of his brother and pulled out two piece's of bread and put it on Hitoshi's ear's, "now repeat after me 'i am a lovable brainwashing ass kicking beautiful sandwhich that deserve's to be loved' okay?" Zu said and Hitoshi sniffed and nodded.

"Okay tell me what are you?" Izu asked "an idiot-" Toshi was cut off by Izuku "wrong! Now what are you?" Hitoshi hiccuped "i-i am a lovable brainwashing ass kicking beautiful sandwhich" he said and Izu nodded "good, welp gotta go Toshi. You go home eat some ice cream and get some rest all right?" Izuku said and Hitoshi nodded, Izuku teleported to Twilight's Claim to meet his brother Tenko.

Upon arriving he was welcomed by the Twilightian's with open arm's cause they did not believe the video's cause it featured that the Twilightian's had a hand in his betrayal, he was astonished that is for sure. But the Twilightian's treated Izuku like a friend, and a happy smile emerged from his lip's. When Tenko spotted him he was overjoyed, and hugged Izuku a little too tightly. They talked about everything that was going on lately, and Tenko smiled when Izuku said he was going to visit the rest of the ex LOV member's. But straight after that Zuku teased Tenko about his secret relationship with Touya Todoroki formerly known as Dabi, Tenko blushed and in return teased Izu about his boyfriend's.

But since his relationship was not a secret and he had been dating them for a long time Izu won, after that they saw some fan made meme's. One of them was a spot the difference meme containing Bakugo and a angry pomerainian, the brother's laughed so hard it took a few minute's to stop.

Finally it was time for Izuku to visit other people so bidding goodbye to the Twilightian's and the rest of Earth's ambassador's Izuku took his leave, he visited the last 0.2% of people and encouraged them and assured them that he was not a traitor. And finally it was time to visit his boyfriend's at this thought Izu smiled, he thought for sure they would believe him over some stupid video i mean what could go wrong?

Everything

End of chap

I tried to lighten the mood with some meme's hope u peep's liked it

Well see you in the next chap