Chapter 26

Current age: 15 and a half

3rd pov

A few week's ago Izuku had decided to get Itsuki a babysitter, his mom was getting old and she was tired. So he went around the 50 main dimension's looking for someone for the job, finally he met a 16 year old boy that sort off had a simliar story to him. The 16 year old, Kaiyo Kaze had two colored hair like Todoroki. But instead of white he had short sandy blond hair, Kaze was just as short as Izuku and had black wise eye's. The difference was that Kaze was immortal, he had lived longer then time. Both Izuku and Kaiyo became quick friend's both having intelligent mind's and feminime feature's, they got along and Kaiyo took the job.

-present-

Izuku had just visited Oliver's grave and apparently the media found him, and he started singing a lyricless unamed song. And the media's memories were erased, but the stress got him a panic attack. And everyone near him was sucked up into the mindscape, after everyone was seated the invisble projector's screen flickered to life. Everyone in the mindscape exept for Charm, Bakugo and Todoroki was in daze so it's most likely that they wont remember anything.

On screen presented a boy around the age of 16 with two colored hair, Izuku and a younger boy at the age of 10 winter's. The youngest had the same hair as the 16 year old with the exeption of Izuku's emerald green eye's.

"Hey Itsuki how was training today?" Izuku asked the youngest

'Who are they?' Both Bakugo and Todoroki said aloud to no one particular

"It was great dad! I learned how to control your memory quirk!" Itsuki exclaimed

'Dad? Whats going on?!!" The male's off screen asked a bit angry

"Itsuki was a quick learner! He now can use teleportation! Show Zuku what you got son!" The oldest said with a smile

Shoto nearly had a heart attack "what the fuck did he just say?" The boom boom pom blond yelled fuming, meanwhile on screen little Itsuki disappeared for a few second's and reappeared with a crown of beautiful red and yellow flower's.

"This is for you dad!" He said happily, Izuku smiled and crouched down for Itsuki to put the crown on him. Izuku's smile shone brighter then the sun "thank's for taking care of Itsuki Kai!" Zu said happily after putting Itsuki to bed "anytime Zu" Kaiyo smiled softly and letting Izuku hug him "well see ya gotta go!" Kai said before opening a portal and walking through it waving at Izuku. The screen flickered and died, both boys did not believe what they saw so they decided it must be a misunderstanding.

After being puked out of the mindscape they carried the unconcious Izuku back home, after they both disscused the matter they decided to ask when the time comes.

-three month's later-

Izuku had stopped his panic attacks and had taken control of his mindscape, but things were hectic all the preperations for war is ready. But the anxiety of waiting was deep, Izuku had been all over the globe within every fifteen minutes. Cause it seemed that everybody needed him, some for mental support and some for military support.

-a week later-

They are here, this time it was a different world. One of the most dangerous one, as they say names have power so the name was never said.

But like Harry Potter's confidence to say Voldemort name.....

Izuku's confidence was the same.....

A day to say the name came.....

The name of this dimension tis 'Twilinght's Claim'

End of chap

Sorry it's short!

Oh im working on a new book! It will come out soon so just check my profile after a few days!

The title is 'it was not their time yet'

Also ready your tishue's peep's the next chapter is gunna be a bumpy ride

See ya peep's!