Just Can't Catch a Break

Start from the beginning

"Hi you don't know me but I know you! Im Kaitlyn and I wanted to ask a favor of you!" I was a little confused so I asked some clarification questions. "I'm not gonna agree to any favors without knowing what the favor is Kaitlyn. What is the favor and why do you need my help?" 

"Well I was your fill in when you were out sick. I AM LADYLUCK?" She struck a pose with a wide smile. "Oh uhm ok? Thank you for protecting Paris while I was away and keeping my Kitty in line." I smiled at the thought of Chat. 

"But what was the favor" I continued. "I was wondering if maybe we could switch off the Miraculous of Creation. Like I get it one week. You get it the next one." She smiled at me hoping I would agree. 

"Im sorry Kaitlyn but no. I greatly appreciate you filling in for me but thats all you were asked to do. Fill in. Im back now and ready to roll." Her face then became angered. 

(language and suggestive content here)

"You filthy hog! Keeping the Miraculous to yourself! You just don't want me and Chat Noir together! YOU GREEDY FILTHY UGLY BITCH! You hope to keep him to yourself and in your bed so you'll be sore!! I can't believe The Guardian would choose such a selfish, ugly, incompetent, self centered slut!" She then slapped me.  

(Ok its done)

With tears in my eyes and pain in my heart I just swung away. I swung to my room and de-transformed. "Marinette what she said wasn't true! You are a great ladybug!" 

I was crying really hard. I went to the bathroom ignoring Tikki and grabbed my razor. I pulled my shirt over my head so I was just in my sports bra. I then pressed it to my skin when Tikki interrupted. 

"MARI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP!" "Tikki I command you to leave me alone!" Being the holder of the Miraculous I could command Tikki to do whatever I want. I have never used it before but I wasn't in the right mindset at the moment. 

(Self harm Here)

I pressed the blade to my wrists and started cutting. I cut long and short cuts. I spread them over old ones and made new ones. 

Blood was all over my hands and arm. After my first arm was covered I went to the next one. That arm was soon covered with many cuts both deep and shallow. 

After both arms where covered I washed my razor and put it away. I then washed my arms. It hurt so bad but I didn't mind to much. I wrapped them in bandages and came out. 

(Self Harm is over)

I then looked around for Tikki and saw her in the dollhouse I made her. I just walked to bed and lay down. 

1am-2am awake 

3am-4am awake

5:30 get up and puts sweat shirt and shorts on. 

"Tikki?" I called softly. She immediately came out and over to me. "Im sorry. I abused my power as a holder over you! I shouldn't have yelled at you and made you leave me alone. You were just trying to help. I love you so much! Do you forgive me?" 

I asked as a tear slipped from my eye. She brushed the tear away with her nub arm and smiled. She then hugged my cheek and said softly. "Of course I forgive you Marinette. I love you to!" 

After our sentimental moment I went back to my be and waited for Chat. At 6:00 am I heard his thump on the roof. I lay down and pretended to be asleep. He quietly opened my trapdoor and dropped in softly. 

He just sat beside me until 6:30 when he "woke" me up. "Purrincess wake up." He softly shook my shoulder and I put on a show of waking up. 

I yawned and sat up with tired eyes. He looked at me slightly confused, but as to why I didn't know. "You woke up easily. Your normally a'lot harder." He commented. I just smiled kissed his cheek then got off my bed and froze. 'DID I JUST KISS HIS CHEEK?!?!?!?!?!?!?'  I turned redder than Nathanaels hair after he's sprayed by a skunk and is taking a bath in tomato juice.