31| Questioning

(Previously)
"Are you Henry Hart?" The police officer to my right looked down at my left hand, seeing the engagement ring.

"Y-Yes?" I was panicking. Not on my birthday.

"Come with us." He grabbed my arm. As I was taken out of the school, I watched as Bianca looked at me, half smiling, half looking at me with guilty eyes as she tried to figure out if what she had done, or said was good, or bad.

"Henry!" I could hear Jasper and Charlotte struggling to get past the other police officer that had come to take me away.

(Present)
HENRY
My hands on a cold silver table, a chair so uncomfortable that I'd rather sit on Schwoz' lap. Lights brighter than my future. The door across from me opening and shutting every 5 minutes. Cops of all types trying to make me talk.

"Do you know this man?" The first cop placed a photo of Ray in front of me. My eyes were stained from crying so much. A female cop placed a box of tissues in front of me as she tried to comfort me.

"Get off me." I moved away from her.

"We'll go and get your mother." She got up, leaving the room.

"Henry, you need to cooperate with us. What we've been told, it could seriously impact your future. Now, tell us, do you know this man?" I watched as my mom walked through the door, immediately running over to me, hugging me.

"I do. I know who that is." I finally spoke up.

"What's his name, and how do you know him?" The cop smiled.

"His name is Ray Manchester, and he's my boss." I admitted.

"Where do you two work, and does anyone else work with you?" He asked.

"Ray and I work at the store Junk 'N' Stuff, and I work with my friends Jasper Dunlop and Charlotte Page." I spoke, pushing the photo of my fiancé back in front of the cop.

"How long have you been working for Ray?" He asked.

"5 years." I was sick of this. I wish I could be out of here, and with Ray.

"We have him." A female officer informed us.

"Follow me." He got up, my mom and I following him. We walked into another interrogation room, but behind tinted glass. I saw Ray, his hands not even touching the table.

"What is your name, and what is your relationship with Henry Hart?" The female cop sat in front of Ray.

"My name is Ray Manchester, and Henry is my employee at the shop Junk 'N' Stuff." He wasn't happy. I moved closer to the glass, my eyes watering. He was being treated like a criminal.

"We got word from an anonymous source that you and Henry have an illegal and inappropriate relationship." The cop crossed her hands.

I looked down at the engagement ring that Ray had given me just hours prior.

"Stop it! He didn't do anything wrong!" I turned to the male officer besides me.

"Henry calm down. Ray will be punished for the relationship he forced on you." The cop hugged me. I pushed him away.

"He doesn't deserve to be punished." I argued.

"Kid, look. Ray has done something illegal, and he'll be rightfully punished." The cop held my arm.

"Get off me!" I ran off, leaving the room. The cop chased after me, but I ran into the interrogation room, running over to Ray who engulfed me in a hug.

"Thank god you're alright." He kissed me. This resulted in the female cop pulling out her gun.

"Ray Manchester, get away from the kid." She aimed the gun at him.

"W-Where is Marabelle?" I asked, looking into Ray's eyes.

"Piper offered to look after her." Ray smiled.

"Whoa, who is Marabelle?" The female officer asked, confused.

"Our daughter." I looked at her, watching as her face went from anger and concern, to shock.

"E-Excuse me?" She was rightfully shocked, but my mom walked through the door, holding Marabelle in her arms, as if waiting for the right moment.

I held Marabelle as Ray hugged us.

"You see, officer. I initiated the relationship. I chased after Ray. Ray didn't try to force me into anything. This little girl in my hand, is the baby that Ray and I created. I love him so much, so much that I accepted his marriage proposal, because I turn 18 today." I gave her the information.

"He's still going to be punished for continuing an illegal relationship with a minor." She didn't give up.

The other cop walked in.

"Shall we?" I smiled, ending this. Ray nodded. My mom held Marabelle again and covered her eyes.

Within seconds, the two cops were on the floor, having been lasered by Ray and I.

"It's time to go home." Ray and I made our way home, my mom walking besides us, holding Marabelle.

As we walked home, I saw Bianca.

"Henry, I-" Before she could continue, I stopped her.

"Never, ever, talk to me again." I was angry. I walked off, now feeling calm while holding Marabelle while Ray's right hand was intertwined with my left hand.