13| Game plan

(Previously)
"Great. We're being forced into hiding by a stupid criminal." My dad groaned.

"Oh no. Drex is anything but stupid. He's the smartest guy I knew." Ray sat down next to me.

"As long as our baby girl lives on, I don't care if I live or die." I admitted, closing my eyes after such an exhausting day.

(Present)
GENERAL
It had been a month since the Hart Family, Ray, Charlotte, Jasper and Schwoz were forced into hiding.

Henry was 5 months pregnant, and his mom was assisting him as well as she could. Everyone was a little bit bored, and unsure of how everything would turn out.

HENRY
"So, Ray. What's the game plan? How are we gonna defeat Drex?" Mom seemed enthusiastic.

"Mom...don't worry. I'm sure Ray and Jasper have a plan." I smiled as Ray nodded.

"Yes, Henry. We do have a plan." Ray stopped resting his head on my chest as he got up and walked over to the hologram monitor that was cool. He pressed a button before there was a map of the Man's Nest.

"If you have a plan, please, feel free to fill us in." My dad got more annoyed.

"Ok. Ray and I have found that there is a tube system connected to the Man's Nest that leads directly to the Man Cave. Since the elevator is deactivated, we'll use the tube system to be our primary mode of transportation in and out of the Man Cave." Jasper began.

"What about Drex? He's constantly watching of the town, looking for the tiniest sign that you and Kid Danger are ready for a fight." That's what concerned me.

"That's what worried us too, but, since he has no idea about this Man's Nest, we can use this as our primary HQ, while Drex will think that the Man Cave is our primary HQ." Ray explained.

"So the Man Cave, the one that you and Henry have used for years...will be the decoy?" Piper was starting to understand.

"Exactly." Ray smiled.

The monitor was turned off and Ray went back to resting his head on my chest.

"What are we supposed to do until Drex is found and put back into jail?" My mom stood up, confused.

"The Man's Nest has thousands of activities and things to do. Find one." Ray said sarcastically.

"Ray is right. There is enough people here to have fun with..." Schwoz hugged Jasper who moved away.

"Now. If you'll excuse us, Schwoz, Piper and I have some business to attend to." Charlotte waited for Piper and Schwoz before making their way to the smaller workshop section of the building.

"I'm gonna go train." Jasper walked in the opposite direction as my parents stood up and walked off, going to watch him.

Ray stood up, holding my hand.

"R-Ray...I'm scared. What if Drex finds us?" I was about to cry.

"That's impossible Henry. This building is basically Drex proof. It's impossible for him to even find this place, let alone get in." Ray hugged me, his hand going to my baby bump.

"We have no way to defeat him Ray. He's just as indestructible as you..." I was starting to panic.

"Henry. Do not panic. Schwoz, Charlotte and Piper are currently working on a better version of the Omega Weapon in case we don't get access to the other one in the Man Cave in time." Ray reassured me.

"Can I have Ray, Henry, Jasper, Kris and Jake in the workshop room asap? I repeat, can I have Ray, Henry, Jasper, Kris and Jake in the workshop room asap? Thank you." The speaker system sounded.

"Speaking of the Omega Weapon." Ray held my hand as he helped me get to the workshop room. I was a lot slower nowadays.

"What is that?" My dad was shocked when he saw a giant weapon in the middle of the room, Piper and Charlotte fixing things as Schwoz made himself in view.

"This, my tall, grey-haired friend, is the Omega Weapon." Schwoz looked proud of himself.

"The Omega Weapon?" My mom walked around it, amazed.

"Yes. Drex, like Ray, is indestructible, after he went back in time to the day Ray, as an 8-year-old, became indestructible through a machine called the Trans-Molecular Densitizer. This weapon, the weapon that Schwoz has built once before, is the only thing that can permanently remove Drex's indestructibility." Piper explained what the weapon is used for.

"If we permanently remove the thing that makes Drex impossible to defeat, we can then hurt him enough to arrest him and send him back to jail, which then means we can go on with our normal lives, and that little baby girl inside of Henry, can live her life with her friends and family." Charlotte smiled.

"There's a catch to this weapon...isn't there?" My mom was smart.

"Yes. You see, if we time it wrong, and we miscalculate who we're shooting, it could end up hitting Ray. That means Ray permanently loses his powers and overall, Swellview loses Captain Man...forever. There is no way to get his indestructibility back, since the only known Trans-Molecular Densitizer lives in the past, with Ray's father." Jasper knew more about the weapon than I actually thought.

"So, we need someone who has a perfect shot record, no matter how stressful the situation is." My dad looked between every single one of us.

"Charlotte." Jasper smiled.

"What?! No!" She panicked.

"Yes, Char. You've never missed a shot since you met Ray and had access to the weapons. At this time, you're the only person who is precise enough not to miss!" I hugged her.

"I've only ever shot small weapons! Like the laser or maybe a blaster! Not a giant weapon that requires two hands to operate!" Charlotte was now panicking.

"Ray will teach you. Soon enough, you'll be the perfect person to permanently remove Drex's indestructibility without hitting Ray." I hugged the Charlotte once more before she sat in the closest chair and put her head in her hands.