25| Rough introduction (Part 2)

(Previously)
That was also the day Ray accidentally turned his ex-girlfriend and her husband into a combined glob that would scare any child in their nightmares.

"You did what?!" My mom became pretty upset.

"Never mind." Ray backed down as Riley entered the room.

"I'm just gonna take your daughter and get her cleaned off before you can have her back. It'll only be 15-20 minutes." Ray handed Marabelle to his sister.

"Don't forget this!" My mom handed Riley a baby pink baby blanket as she took the baby out of the room.

(Present)
RILEY
Holding my brother's new-born baby after having cleaned her off was such a satisfying feeling, but what made it better, was the fact that I was walking outside his home with the baby.

Me: I have the baby. I'll see you at the drop off point.

Unknown: Good. Be quick.

Me: Of course.

Hanging up the phone, I got into my car and drove off with the baby, unbeknownst to Ray, Henry and the rest of the visitors.

Getting to the abandoned factory on the outskirts of town was good, when I saw 4 figures standing inside, waiting.

I walked inside, holding the new-born baby. The 4 figures looked at me with pleased faces.

"The baby, as you requested." I handed the baby to the taller figure, walking away.

"Are you sure that this baby is related to Captain Man and Kid Danger?" I asked, confused.

"Yes. We've had our suspicions for a while that whoever is under their masks are the true parents of this...baby." The shorter man looked disgusted when he looked at the baby.

"I'll go." I left the group of men, finally done with my job. I got into my car and drove out of Swellview as fast as I could.

HENRY
"Ray. It's been 45 minutes since Riley took Marabelle." I panicked as I looked around.

"I'm sure she's just having some trouble cleaning the baby up." Ray kissed me.

"Oh, Henry. I made this for you. It'll speed up your recovery 10x faster than normal, so you should be back to normal in about...30 minutes." Schwoz handed me a glass of green liquid. I drank it, feeling slightly better.

"I'll go check up on Riley." Charlotte began to leave.

"I'll teleport you." Miles spoke up.

After 2 seconds, the two were gone. 5 minutes later, they returned worried.

"What is it?" I panicked.

"Riley's gone...and so is Marabelle." Charlotte walked over to me.

"Dang damnit!" Ray stood up, grabbing his gum and transforming. He helped me up out of the bed, holding me as I transformed into Kid Danger for the first time in months.

"Looking good Kid." Ray kissed my forehead before a transmission was scattered across every screen in the Man's Nest.

"Captain Man. Kid Danger. You're probably wondering, 'what happened to my baby?' well, you'll be glad to know that your baby is safe, here, at the abandoned factory on the outskirts of town. If you ever want to see her again, you are to come here and you will reveal your identities to the world. If you even think about getting your memory eraser, she'll go bye-bye." The disgruntled voice ended the transmission.

"We have to get her back, even if it means revealing our identities." I was determined to get my daughter back.

"I agree. Jake, Kris, go home with Piper. We'll be fine." Ray ordered before we gradually made our way to the location.

By the time we had made it, the cure-thingy that Schwoz had made was working. I didn't feel any pain from having given birth 30 minutes ago.

We bashed the door down, seeing the Toddler, Dr Minyak, the Time Jerker and Frankini standing behind a basket that held our daughter. Frankini introduced the situation to the millions of people who were watching the live stream.

The camera was set in one of the corners, so the viewers could see both me, Captain man, Frankini, Dr Minyak, the Time Jerker and the Toddler.

"Let her go...Toddler." Captain Man demanded.

"First, get rid of the weapons." Frankini smiled as we hesitantly dropped our weapons. The Toddler began by chucking us the pink baby blanket that my mom had given to Marabelle.

"Captain Man...look." Ray looked outraged as he held the baby blanket.

"Give the baby girl to us." He couldn't say her name.

"Take off the masks and tell the world who you are, and the baby will be given back to you, unharmed." Dr Minyak announced. I faced Captain Man as we reached for our masks, watching the excitement radiating off the group of villains.

As promised, we slowly but surely removed our masks, showing the millions of viewers on Frankini's live stream and the group of villains who we were without the masks on.

"Brilliant!" The Toddler smiled happily.

"M-My name is R-Ray Manchester. I'm 28 years old and that baby that is in the basket is my new-born daughter." He revealed.

"What's her name?" Frankini asked.

"Marabelle." I spoke up, pushing Ray away slightly.

"Ahh, the famed Kid Danger. What's your real name?" The Time Jerker asked.

"My name is Henry Hart. I'm 17 years old and Marabelle is my daughter." I revealed.

"So are you two...dating?" The Toddler asked.

"Yes." Ray held my hand before the basket was pushed to us. I quickly grabbed Marabelle out of the basket and turned around, kissing her forehead as I was about to cry.

"Let me take her." Jasper appeared. I handed Marabelle over to Jasper, as Ray and I put our masks back on, getting ready to fight.

"Time to say bye-bye." Captain Man and I began fighting the criminals. The Toddler was defeated first, then the Time Jerker, then Dr Minyak and last but not least Frankini.

They were all arrested before Captain man and I headed back to the Man's Nest so we could be with our friends, family, and our newborn daughter Marabelle.