Stylist Noona Pt 84(None of Your Business)(fluff)

Start from the beginning

Choi fiddles with papers, stacking and straightening them. putting pens and his stapler at neat angles across the edge of his desk.

The door pops open and shuts quickly, you jump but the men around you sit stoically as their company head walks briskly over Choi's desk. He pulls a chair around and takes a seat with a great huff.

"So boys, you know why we are here, there's no point in beating around the bush." He scans your group, with a steely hardened face. "I-"

"Exactly what we were thinking sir!" Namjoon intentionally interrupts him, with an all too fake grin. "We would have told you all about this little plan of ours, if we had found it any of your concern you see. But as we dont, we didn't."

Choi sits there for a few moments, mouth agape, stunned by Namjoon's frankness and confidence. His eyes dart back and forth from your leader to his, not sure how to respond, if at all.

Bang shifts in his chair to a more relaxed position, an amused smile tugs at the corner of his mouth.

"Too right you are, usually it would be none of our business. However, seeing as you are our artists, and your public image is our responsibility, that makes it our business. I'm sure you can agree with that."

"Oh yes," Now it's Yoongi's time to shine. "We thought you'd mention that. But I'd like to kindly remind you that we are the foundation of this company. We are shareholders and we are also well known enough that we are not bound to this company to succeed."

"Are you threatening to quit?!" Choi screeches, looking incredibly stressed and frazzled.

"Calm yourself Jihun. Have some water." Bang pours the producer and he sips it nervously. "Now, there's no need to have any more of that talk, Yoongi. I understand this decision means quite a lot to all of you, so I will not insult you by even insinuating that you should change your minds. We merely wish you would have informed us of this decision first, that way we might have been even the least bit prepared for your parents to breathe down our necks about it."

The aura on either side of the desk softens. "What we need to be discussing now is the logistics of how we move forward. Have any of you given thought to how we will handle this from a PR perspective?"

"Well-no-" 

All of the preparation you had done was only to fight back against them trying to stop you.. You hadn't actually gone into fully planning anything else.

"I see, well, I have as it happens." Bang presents a manilla folder, opening it on the desk pushing some of Choi's neatly placed items to the side haphazardly.  "Or rather we have, after your one parent called, we put our heads together and came up with a game plan."

He pulls out a handful of photos of a giant house surrounded by lots of large trees. There are photos of bedrooms, a large kitchen, nice bathrooms, and the works. The pictures are circulated through your group.

"This is the house we shot soop 2 at isnt it?" Jin questions.

"Yes, it is, after all it was designed with all of you in mind but it's got plenty of space for the eight of you, and then some. Though additions may have to be made in the future, but as it stands it's certainly large enough. And most importantly, it's private enough for you all to disappear in a way. The company still owns it and we'd be willing to sign it over to you."

"Would I be able to see the house?" You ask. "I'd just like to get a better feel for the layout that's all."

"Yes, we have arranged time in early November for a 2 night stay for all of you. I know you weren't able to come during the filming of soop, there were just far too many cameras."