Haewon

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"Koo pleaseee!!!" Taehyung begged for the 1000th time.

"Uhh!! Tae bear! You know how busy we are.. What if we neglect the kid and she/he feels bad. I will never ever forgive myself Tae"

"Nothing of that sort will happen baby...We can cut of working Timings a bit and can work alternatively. We won't neglect him baby..We will cherish her." Tae said snuggling into Jungkook's torso.

Jungkook huffed and at last agreed to adopt a baby.

Their hyungs were more than happy about the idea.

"Kookieee..Love you"
Tae cupped his cheeks and peppered his face with pecks.

Jungkook chuckled at his adorable baby and cuddled him to sleep.

Next Morning At the Orphanage

Jungkook and Taehyung saw many kids and all were adorable.

But a small girl with black hair caught their attention. She was slightly bruised on her arm and face.

"Um..Can I get information about her please" Jungkook asked the guide.

"Her name is Haewon. Her parents abused her, but then she was rescued by one of her uncles. We asked him to adopt her, but he said she was safe here than with him. She is 2 years old , but she gets scared even by smallest things. Thats all about her sir"

"Oh my!! Kookieeeee can we please take herr?" Tae whined showing Kook his puppy eyes.

Jungkook snorted.
"You don't need to show that cute look baby!! I was already onto it!"

"Yaaaay! Love you Koo.. Thank you" He said giving a quick kiss on his cheek and happily skipping towards the small girl.

She was sitting down, with her legs folded and carefully placing building blocks one on another.

She looked behind as soon as she heard sounds behind her.

"Hey baby" Tae greeted with a big smile, waving his hands.
Jungkook too stood beside Tae and waved his hand smiling.