5 Years❤️

This part - It will be Nutshell of how Tae grew up well in these 5 Years and who were all the reason behind his success and how his love bloomed

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑
DONOT SKIP THIS PART........IT IS VERY IMPORTANT...WITHOUT READING THIS...YOU WILL ALL GET CONFUSED AND GET INTO SOME DIFFERENT CONCLUSIONS
🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑
___________________________

||||𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠- Thunder( Imagine Dragon's)||||

Taehyung POV

Two days after the Lab and family incident, I shifted to Jungkook's house. There were 5 more boys- Jimin , Hoseok, Yoongi,Jin, Namjoon.

I was first nervous and scared.
What if his brothers hate me?
What if they throw me out of the house?
What if they bully me?
What if they look down at me?
What ifs and What ifs???!!!

But, it was the totally opposite.
At first they were kind of rude to me , while Jungkook always came to the rescue.

But one day, When we were out for shopping, one of my classmate saw me and began throwing horrible words and I could not help but cry...because..
That Tae was Weak then...

His rude words were cut off by Jimin and 4 others.
They humilated him back and shielded me.

I was soo thankful to them and I can still remember what Jimin told me that day, when we reached home.

"Tae..Im sorry for being rude back then. And from now on, I will teach you how to be confident , how to talk back to protect you, how to be strong and Yoongi hyung will teach you to protect yourself physically"

I could still remember those words.
If not them, I wouldnt have been in this place now, all good and happy.

From then onwards, every one were sweet to me .

Jiminie always taught me everything. At first, it was weird and hard , but then as days went...it was easy for me to know things, since I am with them for like 18hrs in a day.

He had lots of work as a police, but still he taught me things when we were together.
Now...He is my bestest of best friend. Im really lucky to have him.
They give me all love and attention, which Always makes me happy.
Even Now!!

Yoongi hyung taught me Boxing. He was the person I feared the most...but now, I hug him whenever I want and he cuddles me instantly. Also back then, I was scared that he would shout at me but no! he always treated me gently and helped me a lot.

RM hyungie and Jinnie hyung always gave me the warm vibes. They were doing buisness then and they also bought me a Mac Book for Study purpose and I can never forget that day. I was bawling my eyes out. Ha!!
And about Jinnie's food. Damn! It was and is - still the best.