Burnt

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

At Home

"Woahh...So this is what happened and that bitch had the audacity to blame you. Damn it!!!! " Jimin huffed after hearing the entire incident which was narrated by Taehyung.

All of the boys were sitting in the hall and Tae narrated everything while eating an apple.

"Uhh..By the way- was her acting good?" Jimin asked at last, laughing a bit.

"Duhh! Mow waf beffe"

"What the hell Tae. Swallow and then speak bitch. We cant understand your fowfow language" Jimin said rolling his eyes, while making himself comfortable on Yoongi's lap.

Tae hummed and swallowed.

"I said..Mine was better. Her acting sucked. Like if she dont know to act, then why did she lie in the first place?"

"Anyway... tomorrow is going to be amazing and i cant wait" He hyped, giggling and Clapped his hands.

Jungkook chuckled at his adorable baby and they both went to their room.

At the court
||||FROM HERE ON - Listen to Do Re Mi (Blackbear) Song for 😏😏🔥🔥||||

Both lawyers were present with their respective people and the case started .

The father-daughter duo was sitting on one side, while Tae and his love sat on other side.
Namjoon said he would come, but Jungkook insisted and made him do his work and not to focus on this un-important stuff.

While Taehyung was giving the girl continuous smirk , she only got intimidated with that.

"Tae...I know we are going to win, but for now let the girl breathe" Jungkook said chukling.

"Mhm...will see" Tae replied rolling his eyes, and looked away from the Nancy.

"Your honour, The professors had harassed the girl and she even has the evidence. It happened in a prestigious college. What a shame, they should be expelled" The lawyer of Mr.Lee said showing the marks in the neck.