Visit!

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

--10 days Later--

It was Sunday night.

Jungkook , Tae and their angel came home after shopping.

They brought her so many new things for making their room pretty and also brought princess dress for her.

They had their dinner with hyungs and She was gradually warming up with hyungs.

They were now lying on the bed, with Wonnie sitting on top of Tae.

"Appa..Me com tomor pwease?" she asked
(Appa..Me come tomorrow please?")

"Where to doll?"

"Skul"
("school")

"That is university..Not school princess" Kook laughed pinching her cheek.

"Skul?" she asked again which made them coo at her.

"Dont you want to be with Lisa Unnie?"

Lisa is her care taker for few hours, when Tae and Kook are in their job.

(Note in General : For Godsake- Dont drag Lisa and her real character in fiction.
You are reading a FICTION. Please keep it your mind.
Lisa- is a name!! That doesnt mean its Lisa from Blackpink alone.
Its a fiction. Her role can be negative or positive, Take it in Fictious way and dont bite the authors if they give her a negative role.

Its their wish!! Just because there is freedom to Comment,Dont comment utter rubbish.
If in some other fictions, Jimin or Jungkook is given negative role, that too should be fine!!
Its a freaking Fiction!!!!
Behave like a matured person!!
Sorry!! If I seemed rude, but some people have to understand!!)

"Lov unie..but but wan cwom wi Papa" she mumbled doing something with Taehyung's hair.
(Love Unnie...but want to come with Papa)

"Aww..you can come with us then princess. But promise us , you will be a good girl?" Jungkook asked carassing her cheek bones.

"Yeshh..Goo gal" she said nodding her head fastly in tiny.

They both cooed and Kook picked her up, laying her on him.

Tae came near and used Kook's right hand bicep as his pillow, hugging him tight.

Kook's other hand was wrapped over Haewon's body to prevent her from falling.
They fell asleep soon.

Next day Morning