Professor Kim

I really dont know any medical related things, but still I did my own research...So if there is any mistake , please bring it to my notice.
_____________________________________

Third Person POV

"Whose Class hour is this Alina?" a girl asked.

"I dont know baby.. Im sahhahha" she replied yawning.

"Ehh?? Bitch you are always sleepy except in-"

"Its Mr.Kim's hour noww!!" a boy said excitedly making Alina snap out from her sleepy mood.

"Yaaaayyy" She screamed hugging her friend.

"Wow.. That was one tight hug" a low voice echoed and everyone stay put.

Alina gulped and turned, only to see Dr.Kim leaning on the door by the side, arms wrapped up over his chest and looking at her with a smirk.

"I- Good m-morning d-dr.Kim" she stuttered and the fear was evident in her eyes.

"Tskk!!! You guys know very well that I dont bite ..unless you guys give me a reason to! Right my Gems?" he asked walking into the class. The click sound of the shoe heels hitting the tiles resonated in the air along with his deep voice.

"Yes sir"
Some of the students answered.

"Then..Why scared? Just be relaxed and talk normal. As simple as that." he said rubbing his palms and giving a bright smile.

"Good Morning all. You know what guys, today's topic is so much interesting. So yeah!! Lets have fun!" He said in a mischeivious tone which made many of the students giggle.

They know , after few days of his teaching. His method, his style, when he uses what type of tone and also not to forget, they even know when they are in great shit. The least thing they would do is to make Mr.Kim angry or to annoy him.

"Whats the topic sir?"

"Oh yeah! It is 'Parts of the Brain' and what function it does. Sounds interesting isnt it?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows at the boy.

"Yeah and we have already studied this in our high school science class sir"

"I know, and I also know that you all would have forgotten half of it. Yes or No?" he asked now walking towards the other side.

Many of them nodded.

"Hmm..So this time, Since you all are going to be doctors in the future. You guys will now, study about those in detail as well as remedy slash treatment for different brain damage occurence. We will go in our own pace and you should cooperate. Will you all do that?" He asked calmly but his voice held the authority.

They all murmered a Yes .
Man! Wrong step.

"You all are sleepy or what? Should I ask few of you to come over and sing some songs OR should I send few of you to run errands in the scorching sun OR Will you all be active? Uh?"