Adorbs

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"Minnieee" Tae's eyes shined and he made grabby hands to get a hug, which Jimin gladly gave him.

"Minnie..You look tired. Were you even eating?" Tae questioned, with his eyebrows furrowed.

"No...I doubt that. He was worried about you and i compelled him to eat, but still he didnt. Next Brat like you" Jungkook snapped.

Tae began to worry more.
"Hyung. Look at me!!Im too strong to even die-"

"Dont.You.Dare.Say. Anything.About.You.Dying.Got it?" Jimin barked gritting his teeth.

"Y-you wouldnt k-know, how i-it was for us to-to see you f-fully in blood. Y-you looked de-dead T-Tae. D-dead" He couldnt talk anymore. Broken sobs were the only thing which could be heard.

But, Jimin was pulled into a warm embrace by Jungkook.
"Shhh Its okay Chim. You did a lot for him and look at him now. He is doing fine now. Dont cry, and instead beat the shit out of him,  he is being too bratty now a days" Jungkook said narrowing his eyes at the now frowning baby.

"Minnie..look how he is scolding me" he faked a cry and that is all it too Jimin to push Jungkook and smack his ass.

"You will listen to what my baby bear says. Okay mister?? Or I will not get your banana milk for a year" Jimin said pointing his finger at him and moving towards Tae.

Jungkook stood there trying to process what just happened, While Jimin was pouring all his love for his Tae bear.

Tae was more than happy, so at one point, it became to overwhelming that he began to cry.

"Baby.. are you in pain? Let me check baby. Why are you crying love?" Jungkook asked gently , to Which Tae ducked his head even more onto Jimins stomach and his hug on Jimin tightened , while Jimin just brushed Tae's hair through his fingers.

"I-im so l-lucky to have y-you all. I-im the luckiest" he murmered and they both cooed at the baby.

"We are the luckiest bubba. Your brattiness is what is keeping the air so lively." Jimin said grinning and Tae cried even more or you can say he acted to cry more.

"Yahh..Okay! I Take back my words brat. Now give a kiss to Me , So that i can go and work peacefully" Jimin said and  Tae gave him a wet kiss on his cheek.

"Ewwww!! Why would you do that?" Jimin cried taking a tissue and wiping the area.

"Hehe!! Just like that!" Tae grinned cutely and Jungkook's heart was now at a great risk, seeing the cutest of cute scenes unfold before his eyes.