I Miss You(M)

"Now Now

"Now Now.. You all- Ready for the Surprise Test?"
_

Third Person POV

The students face morphed into fear.

"Oh come on. I have been telling you all that I can keep test anytime now and you all should be prepared. Right?"

He was met with silence.
"YES OR NO?"
His voice boomed making them all shudder.

"YES SIR"

"Then Why do you all look surprised? Didnt I give enough warning?Yes or No?"
Brows narrowed and Jaw clenched. If looks could kill, they would all be dead by now.

Again Dead Silence.
*Crash*
His palms crashed onto the metal table with all the force , emitting a loud sound which made them all jump.

"YES OR NO? ANSWER ME!!" He screamed which made many of the students sweat and shiver.

"Yes sir"

"Then??? Uhhh!"
He sighed and rubbed his forhead with his fingers.

"Everyone. Listen.to.me.very.very.carefully. Im leaving you all without giving test. But this would be the final time of Me being linient.
Im telling you again. I will give Surprise Test Very soon and I want you all to be ready for it."

" You are going to be doctors, So try to be like one. If you cant, I.will.make.you. And You know, I can do that. Dont try me. This is the Last Warning" he said pausing each and every word

"Class Dismised!"
And that is all it took for the boys and girls to breathe greedily and come out of the nightmare'ish incident.

After taking the class , Taehyung went to the hospital to do his regular job.

-----------
Evening

After finishing his work at hospital, Taehyung came back home.

His home.Where he, his love and his brothers are living.

He sighed heavily at the thought of Jungkook.
Neverthless, he parked the car and entered the home , only to be hugged by someone.

The familliar lavender scent made him relax and he hugged him back tightly , nuzzling his nose on the man's crook of neck , While the other one did the same.

"I missed you soo muchh . These 7 days were hell kookie" Tae murmered still in Kook's embrace.

"I missed you too love..soo much! I felt the same tae"

They continued to bask in each others warmthness.

After few seconds, Jungkook came to sense when he felt Tae's arm skin and groaned, pushing Tae back a little.

Taehyung was wearing sleeveless shirt, baggy pants.

"Fuck. You look so heavenly right now Baby. Who told you to remove your coat? How will I control myself, now that i have seen your golden honey skin..uh?" Jungkook asked in a low voice.