Love and Care

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

It has been 2 days since Tae was shifted to a normal room from ER and still Taehyung never came to concious state.

Jungkook was with Taehyung 24/7. His hyungs tried to make him relax and to continue his work while they could take care of Tae.

But Jungkook didn't even budge. He was satisfied and happy to be with Tae all day, even if he was unconcious.

The boys sighed and brought him breakfast, lunch, dinner, everything.

Soobin and Yeonjun were very sad when some other professors came instead of Dr.Kim and Dr Jeon.

They both repeatedly called Jungkook and Taehyung , but Jungkook didn't attend their calls.

Just today morning, he told them both about the incident in short by message.

And both of them begged to meet Tae, but unfortunately, he wasn't awake.

He instead told them that he would indicate him, when Tae comes to concious state.
They were more than happy about that.

Like as usual, Jungkook was just scrolling through insta feeds that he didnt notice Taehyung looking at him with tired yet fond look.

---

( A/n : Now!! you all..Dont ask me his Insta id🙂
JK : Follow this bitch author's insta page🥱
A/N: Thats so sweet of you kooks🥺🥰
Now!!What are you all waiting for??
*Follow Follow Follow* 😌)
Noone can be as shameless as me!! 😌😌

----

Tae softly whispered his name and that is all it took for Jungkook to throw his phone away and lie on him slightly, hiding his face on crook of Tae's neck.

"T-taee..My tae b-baby" he sniffled and looked at him.

Tae smiled and interwined his finger slightly with Jungkook's , the IV was connected and he wasnt able to move his fingers much.