Chapter 19: Contained

Multiple POVs
Tommy's POV

I was on cloud 9, they really are back to me. "I'm sorry," I said choking on my words. Sapnap and Karl were rubbing my back, shushing me. Quackity was crying with me and suddenly I hear clapping. I look around and see the other players clapping for us. We all stand up and I wipe my tears still leaning on Quackity. Then I feel two tugs on my legs, I look down and see Shroud with Clementine. I turn around and pick the two of them up, I then look over at my parents.

"This is my son Shroud and my daughter Clementine," I said smiling while crying. "No cry," they both said wiping my tears. "I'm a grandpa?!" Quackity said walking over to me. I nod my head, "They are your grandpas," I say looking at Shroud and Clementine. Clementine makes grabby hands towards Quackity and he takes her from me. Shroud then reaches for Sapnap, he does the exact same thing. I noticed Michael in the corner of my eye and signalled for him to come over. He ran into my arms, I picked him up and said, "I'm glad you're joining us now Michael," I said looking at him. I then look at my parents, "He is my other son as well."

"Wait! Isn't that Tubbo and Ranboo's son?" George asked raising an eyebrow. "We parted ways," Ranboo said stepping forward. "Why what happened?" Sapnap asked. Ranboo sighed, "Tubbo abducted Clementine and Shroud. He managed to get Shroud and brought him home to me. I returned Shroud then we had a heated argument which ended in a divorce," he said clenching his fist. Michael oinked making grabby hands towards Ranboo. I walked over and handed Michael to him.

Everyone had a shocked expression their faces. They couldn't believe the Tubbo they know would do such a thing. "Why would Tubbo do that?" Connor asked. "That really doesn't sound like something Tubbo would do," Puffy said. "But if you realize, nowadays he's very unstable and unpredictable," Bad said. They all nodded their heads agreeing with the previous statement. "I'm glad you returned my granchild," Karl said walking over to Ranboo. "I truly am thankful to you," He said taking his free hand.

Sapnap and Quackity also walked over, "Thank you so much Ranboo," they both said. He smiled and nodded his head. I don't get why Ranboo thinks he doesn't do enough for me. He does more than enough, he always cheers me up. He may not know this but he saved me as well...From myself.

I silently slip away from everyone. I have a mission to complete first, I have to get into that prison and get that revival book from Dream. Even if I have to force it out of him. I'll wait until everyone is asleep and hand myself over to Sam. I should text him:

"Sam," I sent.
"What is it Tommy?" He asked.
"In exchange for all the players freedom I'll turn myself in," I sent.
"How do I know you're not lying?" He asked.
"Well pick a spot where we should meet and I'll come there at night," I replied.
"How come you can't come now?" He asked.
"I don't want anyone to worry about me Sam," I replied.
"Alright, meet me in front of the nether portal in the overworld. If you pull any tricks, I'll hunt you down and kill you," he said.
"Jeez no need to be so hostile :(" I sent.
"Whatever, just be there," he sent.
"Okay," I replied.

I've secured my way in there. I know he'll put me in the same cell as Dream, which would be perfect. I slide back into the crowd, talking to everyone until nightfall. I put all the kids to bed and I watched as everyone went in their rooms. I go into the common area and my eyes turn purple. Purple dust comes from my body, this is to make sure they stay asleep for a while. At least until morning.... After I finish I leave the base and make my way to the portal.

I make into the nether and i sigh. I change my appearance once more. I have my blond long hair, with blue eyes, red and white shirt with my signature grayish blue jeans. I also have my red and white sneakers on. I quickly put my hair into a ponytail. It has reached all the way down to the ground. "I guess I'm Rapunzel now..." I said to myself chuckling. I walk through the portal and suddenly everything is black. What the hell happened?