Chapter 10: Unknown Achievement

Multiple POVs
Tommy's POV

I woke up in my own bedroom. I feel like having an adventure today, I have to do something at least. I get out of bed, walk into the bathroom and I enter the shower. I still wonder how I can be in water. I started remembering what happened 3 days ago.... I killed Wilbur.... I sigh and let the water run on me. The crown that mother gave me, after the altercation with Wilbur. Broke, it shattered after I went back to normal. I don't know why... At least my crown appeared back on my head.

I step out the shower and put my clothes on. I walk downstairs and find Karl in the kitchen, Sapnap watching TV and Mama Q is gone? "Morning," I said. They both looked at me and replied, "Morning Tommy!" "Come eat breakfast," Karl said. I nodded my head and made my way to the dining room table. I sit down and Karl hands me scramble eggs with toast and a glass of orange juice. "Since I know you can't eat a lot at the moment, why not start off small? If you want more let me know," Karl said walking away. "Thank you, I will, " I replied.

I have an eating disorder that I developed because I didn't take care of myself properly. So I have to eat small portions of food to build back up my system, it kinda sucks. I finish all the food and drink my juice, I was full....shocker.... "Want anymore Tommy?" Karl asked. "No thank you, I'm full," I replied. "Hey can I go out today?" I asked. "Sure I see no problem with it, just let Sapnap know that you're going out," he replied. I nod my head and get up.

"Dadnap, can I go out today?" I asked. "Sure Tommy, don't go too far," he replied. I put on my shoes and run out the door, "Okay!" I yelled back, running out the house. Where should I go actually? Go in a boat? Yeah that sounds cool. I flap my wings and take off near to the docks. While I'm flying I see Ranboo and Tubbo walking with Michael. "Ranboo!" I yelled flying down towards them. Ranboo looks up at me in shock, "Tommy?" He said while I was landing. "The one and only," I said with a smile. "You have wings? Your hands, your face, your hair, your eyes, what happened Tommy?" He asked examining me.

I chuckle and say, "Long story short, I am a nethermen." I couldn't tell them the actual truth, I don't know if they will be scared of me. I feel something tug on my clothes, I look down and see Michael hugging my leg. I pick him up, "Hi Michael," I said with a smile, "How are you doing buddy?" He doesn't respond, it seems as though he's distracted by my features too much. He touches my face and hair, I just giggle. "Put down Michael please," Tubbo said with a glare. Ranboo and I both look in his direction, "Why can't he touch Michael, Tubbo?" Ranboo asked.

"You and I both know why he can't, Ranboo," Tubbo replied. I sighed and gave Michael to Ranboo, I didn't want any problems right now. "Well I'll catch you guys later," I said with a smile. "Bye Tommy!" Ranboo replied. I flap my wings and take off to the docks. I knew Tubbo would see me as a threat, I bet most of the server does too. I honestly didn't care to be honest, as long as I have Karl, Sapnap and Big Q. Everyone could hate me, I'll be living my best life. I land on the docks and put on my respiration 5 helmet. I get on one of the boats and sail out.

A little while sailing later I notice an ocean temple. The guardians and all are still there too. "Sweet!" I yelled. I put on my diamond armor, take out my netherite sword and swim down. It wasn't like any other ocean temple I've seen strange....i brushed it off and went deeper into the temple. None of the guardians are attack me either, now that's a big red flag. I try to exit the temple but I'm immediately locked in. The guardians stop me from leaving. "The fuck?" I said to myself backing away.

I sigh, I better get this done fast, I only have 4 air bubbles left and no door. I go further into the temple and it's just a maze. I found a chest that has a map in it. "Is this the maze map?" I thought to myself. This is my best bet, I follow the map through the maze and find the center of it. When I get to the center the exit blocks off and the water in the room starts draining. I take a few gasps of air, "Shit I thought I was about to die," I said out loud. I only had one air bubble left, I'm glad I made it in time.

Once I catch my breath I walk over to the room that just opened up to me. "What the hell, this isn't an ordinary ocean temple at all..." I said to myself. Next thing I know I fall into a hole that appeared in the ground. I flap my wings and slowly glide down to the ground. I look around and find another maze. "Great...." I said to myself, "This is gonna take a while..." I sighed and walk towards the chest at the start of the maze.

Quackity's POV

I walk through the door of my house to see Sapnap hugging Karl and it looks like he's been crying. I run over and ask, " What happened? Why are you crying?" He choked up his words and said, "T-Tommy hasn't c-come home y-yet it's been 7 h-hours...." I was shocked, I started thinking the worst where could he be....?

Tommy's POV

This is the 7th maze that I went through. I'm getting more angrier through every maze but I don't know where I am so I can't flare up now. What time is it? I bet it's dark right now huh? Suddenly the place turned dark, it was lit a few moments ago. Suddenly I see a blue light coming from the center of the room. I run over to it and find the heart of the temple. "Fuckin finally!" I sighed. I pick it up and it immediately breaks in my hands. "What?..." I whispered, I was in such disbelief.

I look at the remains on the floor and notice that something was inside the heart. I pick it up and it's a jewel of some kind. Suddenly it starts glowing and lands in my crown. "What the hell?" I said. My body temperature started to drop I felt colder but not near death cold. I saw a notification in the chat log so I looked at it.

TommyInnit completed an achievement: God of the Seven Seas.

What? Before I could think I was teleported out of the temple and into the body of water. I then climb into the boat. I looked at the direction of where the temple was and it was gone. I shook my head and decided to make my way to the docks. Nothing about me changed, just my body temperature.... I make it to the docks, park up my boat and fly back home. I was flying slower than usual, I land on the landing pad and walk through the door. "I'm home!" I yelled. I look over to see Karl, Sapnap and Big Q on the couch, they all looked over in my direction with a shocked expression.

"What?" I asked. "Tommy? What happened to you?" Big Q asked. I titled my head and replied, "What do you mean?" Karl gets up and hugs me, "You scared me half to death! You've been gone for nearly 12 hours!" He exclaimed. "12 hours?" I asked with a surprised tone. He nodded his head and then looked at me, he was shocked as well. "What?" I asked. He took my hand and took me upstairs to the bathroom mirror.

My long lava hair was water, my ash crying was turned to water and my lava crown was a regular golden one. My enderman hand turned normal, I had a human hand. I also looked like I had no eyes just like Eret, it was just pure white. I also noticed the blue gem in my crown. The thing is I was still wet from being in the temple and my clothes was sticking to me. Is it because of the water? I take off my armour and I run downstairs with Karl following behind me, "Dadnap!" I yelled. He shot his head in my direction, "I need you to warm up my clothes, I have an idea," I explained.

He nodded his head and I came to a stop in front of him. He put his hand on my chest and started warming up my clothes. When my clothes was completely dry I started turning back to normal. "Am I a merman now or something?" I asked. I heard Quackity and Karl giggle at my remark. Then I remembered the gem that was in my crown. I take off my crown and look at the blue gem I got. "It's because of this huh?" I said. All three of them looked at me confused. I explained to them all what happened when I went out exploring.

They were all shocked like I was, "I was wondering what that achievement you got in chat was....its not in the Minecraft achievement logs..." Sapnap said. "God of the Seven Seas" huh?