Chapter 17.5: A Beast Among Us

Multiple POVs
Sapnap's POV

I've just about had it with this prison. I can't stay in here any longer but I have to wait for Sam to do his last check up before he sleeps. I notice my body temperature starting to increase and my fangs slipping out. "Wait a little longer, c'mon. I can control it," I said to myself panting. A few minutes pass and I was able to contain myself. Then I hear someone walking around the hallway. I look up and I see Sam near my cell door.

He opens it and walks inside checking around the room. "Restrain. Restrain. Restrain..." I said to myself repeatedly. He started walking over to me and said, "What was that I can't hear you?" "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!" I growled trying to contain myself again. He didn't listen and came over to me. I growled again, this time I couldn't contain myself. My fangs started to grow so did my devils tail and horns.

Sam started to back away preparing to fight me. He drew his sword and pointed it at me. My fire wings sprouted out from my back. A crown then appeared on my head. I broke off my shackles and ripped off my muzzle. A growled even louder and charged at him. I knocked him down with enough force that it knocked him out. I burst through the cell door and sprinted to the normal cell area.

Karl's POV

I wake up to a stomping sound throughout the hallway. I run over to the door to see what it is, I look side to side and find nothing. Just when I was about to look away I see a beast in front of me. I yelp and throw myself backwards quickly moving to the corner of the cell. "W-Who a-are you?" I said shakily. Next thing I knew it burst down the door holding a sleeping Quackity in it's wing. It kind of looked like... "Sapnap?" I said slowly getting up and walking over.

I reach my hand over to it's cheek. It let me touch it's face even nuzzled in my hand. It is Sapnap! I immediately hug him, "Sapnap! I missed you so much!" I said on the verge of tears. He slowly hugged me back not wanting to hurt me. He picks me up bridal style and sprints out to the main area of the prison. I hold onto him, how is he this fast? "What the hell?" I heard a voice say. It was Quackity now waking up. "Hi Quackity!" I said excited to see him.

He was still trying to analyze the situation. He then put the pieces together, "This is Sapnap?" He asked with a surprised tone while raising an eyebrow. "Yup! Isn't he cool!" I said excitingly. "Hell yeah!" Quackity yelled. I heard a slight purr come from Sapnap and I nuzzled into his chest a bit more. We soon came upon the entrance of the prison. "Quackity you know how to work the prison as well so we can get out?" I asked. He nodded his head, "I know the basic controls," he replied.

We made it to the main area, Sapnap put Quackity down but kept me in his arms. He sat down and I was just in his lap. He looked tired, he let out a sigh and nuzzled against me. I hug him back as we wait for Quackity. Suddenly I hear a bunch of red stone move around, I look over and I see the portal open. "Alright love birds, time to get the fuck out of here," Quackity said jogging towards us. Sapnap got up still holding me and wrapped his wing around Quackity holding him like he was in a cocoon.

He then walked over to the portal and we were out of the prison. Good thing it was night time or we would've been spotted. Who should I contact now? I should get a hold of Tommy or someone but would he be awake at this time? I try my chances and text Tommy.

"Tommy are you awake?" I sent. I waited a few minutes for a response, I didn't get one. C'mon think Karl who can I text... Ranboo! I send him a text, "Hey Ranboo you there?" I sent.
"Yeah I'm here are you guys okay?" He asked.
"Thank god you answered! Where are you now, we just escaped the prison," I sent.
"Really! Oh my god Tommy would be so happy. Come to the main nether portal I'll pick you guys up there!" He replied.
"Okay we are are on our way!" I sent.

I look up at Sapnap, he decided to stop by a cave that was 100 blocks away from the Prison. "Ranboo said he'll pick us up by the nether," I said. They both nodded their heads and we stood up again. Sapnap picked up Quackity and put me in his wing this time. He quickly spirinted to the nether portal where we can meet Ranboo. We heard the sirens of the prison as we were leaving, I'm guessing Sam noticed we were gone. Sapnap ran faster and the portal was near, we closed the distance.

We passed through and immediately saw Ranboo. Sapnap then put us down and he fell to his knees. Quackity and I quickly rushed to pick him up. He slowly started to change back into a human. Ranboo walked towards us and placed a hand on Sapnap's head. "I'll take the fast way instead of the long one this time," he said snapping his fingers. Suddenly we were teleported to a base. We looked around and we were amazed. "Tommy built this when you guys sent him off. That's how he hasn't been captured yet. This is 50,000 blocks in sea level," he said taking Sapnap from us.

"Are you guys able to walk?" He asked. We both nodded our heads. He took us over into a hallway, he snapped his fingers and a door appeared. I look around to see two other doors in the hallway as well. I wonder what those are for... He opens the door and walks in, it was a bedroom. Just out of thin air? He then rest Sapnap on the couch and looked over at us. "If you need anything give me a text. Tomorrow you'll get to meet with Tommy. He's sleeping right now," he said rubbing the back of his head.

"Thank you so much Ranboo!" Quackity said. "Thank you Ranboo!" I said as well. He smiled and walked out the room. We finally get to see Tommy again, I'm so glad. I smiled and cleaned myself up. A whole month and a half without a shower, I felt so icky. I didn't like the feeling. I take Sapnap from the couch and warm up a bath for him. I have to get those potion effects off of him...after I finished Quackity went in.

I was laying in bed and Quackity came to join us. We both immediately fell asleep. In full honesty this is the best sleep I've had in a month and it will truly get better in the morning.

(Plot twist 😃 The plot will get even better from here on out don't worry. It's not the end, still a few chapters left. Remember we still have to get Foolish!)