Chapter 16.5: What The?!

Multiple POVs

(This is the server's reaction to the two new achievements)

Sapnap's POV

I haven't been able to sleep for the past few days. Sam keeps throwing those fuckin' potions at me. If I get one more I'm about to burn this place down. I've been holding it in for a whole month, just for Tommy, Karl and Quackity but I can't resist anymore. Suddenly my chat lights up with two notifications:

Theseus and Ranboo completed an achievement: Long Lost Princes' Reunion

Theseus and Ranboo completed an achievement: Better Together; Fate Intertwined

I was shocked, Ranboo and Tommy got the achievement. I get Tommy but Ranboo and since when was Ranboo a prince. I started piecing the puzzle together. Ranboo is a enderman, he has unknown orgins on his other side.... He's the prince of the end isn't he? No wonder he wears a crown, I thought it was for style like Techno. They probably knew each other since small, but that would he impossible since Phil took him the week of when he was born. Were they supposed to meet?

I'm guessing that's how they got the second achievement. Two is better than one if I don't say so myself. I'm glad Tommy found someone...

Karl's & Quackity's POV

I saw the achievements in chat and I was stunned. Theseus? Tommy? Ranboo too? "Quackity are you seeing this?" I yelled over to him. "Yeah," he yelled back. I wonder how he got the achievement though. I hover over it for the details... "No way..." I said. Quackity came near the window between the two cells, "What happened?" He asked. "Tommy and Ranboo's achievement description..." I said.

He titled his head, I showed him through the bars and he was stunned. "So Tommy has found Ranboo who was supposed to be his childhood friend. That sounds like a cliche love story," he said playfully rolling his eyes. I laughed, "What would you do if they are really in love?" I asked. He smiled and walked away from the bars, I took the hint. I smiled as well.

Techno's & Phil's POV

I was hanging out with Phil when I noticed the chat log. I don't think he noticed yet, "Phil..." I said extending his name. He looked over at me and said, "Yeah mate?" I stand up, walk over to him and show him my chat log. His jaw dropped, "Exactly what I'm saying," I said. "Prince of the End and Prince of the Nether coming together. This isn't good Techno..." Phil said with a worried expression. "Why what's wrong Phil?" I asked putting my chat away.

"They found each other and joined together, meaning that Tommy was already a threat. Plus Ranboo is even worse especially since he's the Prince of The End," he said. "Aren't they destined to meet even if we tried to stop it?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He nodded his head and said, "Even if they both died they would meet each other." What? Is that even possible? Usually it's till death do you part but even in death they are bound together. Destiny really wanted them to meet...

"Now that they joined together they are even more powerful, more powerful than DreamXD..." Phil said. My eyes widened, there's no way we can bring those two down. "So we are all doomed..." I said. He slowly nodded his head. Well... Dang...

Tubbo's POV

I sighed, I've lost my husband and Michael. Can this week get any worse... My chat lit up, I looked at it and sat up in my bed. "Theseus"? Who the hell is Theseus? He's also with Ranboo, is that the person Ranboo ran to? I started thinking about it more... I've heard Techno call Tommy Theseus. Is Theseus, Tommy? He ran to Tommy of all people? I grab a lamp and throw it. It shattered on the ground, "UGH!" I yelled panting. Mark my words Tommy. I'll. Kill. You!

Sam's & Dream's POV

Right now is my daily checkup of Dream. I walk over to the area of where he is and open up the lava gate. After the lava comes down I cross the moving bridge to check in on him. When I made it to the other side my chat pinged. I bring it up and open it, "What the hell..." I said to myself. I watched as Dream opened up is chat log, he had a shocked expression on his face as well. He looked up at me and I looked at him. "Now what Sam?" He asked raising an eyebrow, "They are the most powerful people on the server and we all know what Tommy's goals are. What about Ranboo?" I didn't know how to respond. I sighed and said, "I guess you'll be getting some new cell mates Dream. I can't keep them in a normal cell."

I watched as he smiled sickly. I walk over to him, now we are faced to face. "I want to make this clear, the moment one of those two die. Especially Tommy, I'll kill you on the spot. I don't care about that revival book anymore," I said with a stern face. He rolled his eyes and scoffed. I proceed to do my daily checkup of the cell.

Nikki's & Jack's POV

I was able to figure out who Godinnit is. It's Tommy, I put the context clues together a day after Wilbur's death. Dammit Tommy,  why can't you just stay dead?! You caused so many tragedies and calamities, it's you who should've died instead of Wilbur. "NIKKI!" Jack yelled my name. I run over to the direction of where he was. He looked shocked and he was speechless too. He moved closer to me showing me his chat log. My jaw dropped, I quickly looked at the description of the achievement.

"Ranboo and Tommy are working together... They're Princes..." I said slowly so I can process it. We are no match for them now...They are too powerful...I look back up at Jack. He was just as shocked, "What do we do now?" He asked. "I-I-I don't know..." I replied.

George's POV

I wasn't really there for all the conflict especially them hunting down Tommy and everything. Yeah he burned my house down, he payed the price and I moved on. I wasn't there during the apprehension of Sapnap, Quackity and Karl. From what I heard, Tommy is apparently a "danger to the server". It isn't my business anyways, I have no reason to be hostile and I don't plan on it. My chat log pinged, I bring it up and I was shocked. Ranboo and Theseus? Tommy right? Hmmm...I'll just stay out of their way, it's none of my business anyway.

Foolish's and Purpled's POV

"Oi Foolish," Purpled said walking up to me. I turned my head to face him, he walked over. "I need help building something, may I have your assistance please?" He asked. "Hmm, what are you building," I asked going back to what I was doing. Since Quackity is gone I have to organize some of his files. I can't approve or deny any but at least I don't let it pile up. "I need help with-" he cut himself off. "Need help with?" I asked turning to him. He seemed preoccupied with the chat log. I opened mine and I was amazed as well.

I gave a small smirk, "You did it huh, Tommy?" I said to myself. "Damn, I'm so glad I wasn't there during the apprehension of Tommy's parents. I delayed by death by a few years," Purpled said. I laughed, "The lucky ones are the people who didn't come." Im glad I made friends with Tommy, plus it's nice to see him achieving something and being happy. "You were saying, Purpled?" I asked continuing the conversation.

Author's Note:

Some of the server wasn't there during the capture of Quackity, Karl and Sapnap: Ranboo, Dream, Purpled, Foolish, Vick, Lazerbeam, George, Fundy, Bad, Skeppy, HBomb, Puffy, Hannah, Michael, Connor, Wilbur & Ant. I know it sounds like a lot of members but remember Dream is in prison so he couldn't do anything and Wilbur is dead. I just included them. The rest of the server was there though.

Alright just a server reaction plus some filler... I'm Naruto now :) I'll update Today, Tomorrow or over the weekend :)