Chapter 5: The Voices

Multiple POVs
Tommy's POV

I awake in a dark room. Where am I? Where is this? Questions kept rolling into my head as I stood up. When I did the dark room turned white and I was standing on a body of water. "What the hell?" I mumbled. I look around and then I see a spirit appear in front of me.

(Song: Bury a Friend by Billie Eilish🕷️)

"Tommy... (S) "

"What do you want from me? (T)"
"Why don't you run from me? What are you wondering? (S) "
"What do you know? (T) "
"Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me? (S) "
"When we all fall asleep where do we go? (T) "

"C'mere.(S) "

"Say it! Spit it out! What is it exactly? (T) "
"You're Payin'? Is the amount cleaning you out? (S)
"Am I satisfactory? Today I'm thinkin about....the things that are deadly. (T) "
"The way I'm drinking you down (S) "
"Like I wanna drown. Like I wanna end me! (T) "

I fall into the body of water and awake again.

"Step on the glass. Stable your tongue (S) "
I did as told and scream in pain

"Ahhh! (T) "

"Bury a friend. (S) "
Tubbo and a shovel appears and I do as told.

"Try to wake up. (S) "
I snap back into to consciousness and hear Tubbo scream.

"Ahhhh! (TU) "

"Cannibal class, killin' the son (S)"
I saw Schlatt appear, run towards Tubbo and scream.

"Ahhhh! (ST) "

"Bury a friend.....(S) "

"I wanna end me.... (T) "
I start laughing like crazy person.

"I wanna end me! I wanna, I wanna, I wanna end me, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna- (T) "
I snap myself out of it and stare at the spirit again.

"What do you want from me? (T)"
"Why don't you run from me? What are you wondering? What do you know? (S)"
I smirk

"Why are you scared of me? Why do you care for me? When we all fall asleep... Where do we go? (T)"
I step closer to the spirit as it steps back.

"Listen... (S) "

I snap my fingers and the place turns dark. The white walls turned black and the water turned into blood.

"Keep you in the dark, what had you expected? Me to make you my art and make you a star and get you connected? (T) "

I snap my fingers and the setting changes again.

"I'll meet you in the park, I'll be calm and collected. But we knew right from the start that you'll fall apart cause I'M TOO EXPENSIVE! (T) "

I disappear and appear in front of the spirit.

"Your talk'll be somethin' that shouldn't be said out loud... (S) "
"Honestly I thought that I'd be dead by now. (T) "
"Callin security! (S) "
"Keepin' my head held down. (T)"

I snap my fingers and change the setting into a grave yard. I pull out a hatchet from the ground.

"Bury the hatchet or bury a friend right now?! (T) "

I swing the hatchet at the spirit and it fell to the ground.

"For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul. 'Cause I can't say no, I can't say no. (S)"
Then it's limps all froze and it's eyes won't close.
"Cause you can't say no? You can't say no. Careful. (T) "

I take the spirit by the head.

"What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me? (T) "
"What are you wondering? (S) "
"What do you know? (T) "
"Why aren't you scared of me!?(S) "
"Why do you care for me? When we all fall asleep. Where do we go? (T) "

I swung my axe at the spirit killing it then the world started to collapse.

I wake up huffing and puffing in a cold sweat. I steadied my breathing and sat myself upright. My wings were fully out, I looked at them and started to notice some changes. The tips of my wings went from red to gold. I still had my black wings but there was a design on it now. Like some sort of logo? It looked like a disc, a golden disc? When I noticed what it was the logo spread all over my wings on every feather. I was confused... What is happening?

I feel a sharp pain in my wings as well. They started growing a bit more, I stopped myself from yelling in pain. They were at ceiling level and spread almost throughout the room. "What the hell?" I mumbled. Maybe Mama Q can help me with this. I put my wings away then get up and head to the shower. I got dressed and headed downstairs. I see Karl and Sapnap sitting on the couch.

"Morning! Where's Mama Q?" I asked. Karl squealed, "Aww that's so cute you call him Mama." I scoffed and looked away, a pink tint staining my cheeks. Sapnap giggles and says, "He's at Las Nevadas." I nod my head put on my shoes and run out the door. Before I do I yell, "Thanks Dadnap!"

I spread out my wings and take off, I'm faster than usual. Strange.... I make my way there and I see Quackity talking to Wilbur. I sigh and land far enough so they don't see my wings. I put them away and walk over to them. I hear both of them screaming at each other. I notice Wilbur is getting a bit close and is pushing Mama Q. I ran up and immediately push Wilbur away from Mama Q. I took out my wings and wrap them around him.

I glared at Wilbur and yell, "Stay away from Mama Q, asshat! You have no right to push him!" He looked at me and said, "Mama Q?" He chuckled, "What if I don't?" The blood in me boiled even more. I raised my wings and made an endermen growling sound. Wilbur and Quackity was stunned. "I said. Hands. Off. Mama. Q!"

Quackity's POV

I saw Tommy's eyes turn red and his wings get bigger. His wings changed. What happened? I watched as Wilbur backs away and Tommy takes a step forward. "Okay! Okay! Whatever just stop!" Wilbur yelled. Tommy's anger eased a bit and his eyes turned normal but he kept his wings up. We watched as Wilbur walks away from us. When Wilbur gets to a far enough distance, Tommy puts his wings to rest and looks at me. Before I could say anything he hugs me. "Are you okay Mama Q? Did he hurt you?" He asked worryingly.

I stroke his hair and said, "I'm fine now thanks to you." He nodded his head and ended our hug. "Uh- what happened back there Tommy?" I asked. "That's what I came to ask you about." He showed me his wings again, "I don't know what happened to my wings and the endermen sounds, I've never done that before." He replied. I gently grabbed his wing and see a golden disc logo. Discs? What about the discs? I shook my head, "I'm sorry I don't have an answer for your wings but I have an answer to why you made those sounds." I said. His face lights up, "Tell me please!" He exclaimed.

"You might be part endermen Tommy. Not the physical one but you can make noises and such like them. Now the problem is which type you are....." I replied. His eyes turned red....I snap my fingers and say, "You might be part nethermen Tommy! Do you usually hang around cold places?" I asked. He shook his head no, "When I do I have to wear extra layers of clothes but I can still swim in water without armour," he replied.

I've never heard of an endermen or nethermen that could do that. Is Tommy a mixed breed of something else? "Sapnap might know since he is part blaze...." I replied, "When we get home we should ask him. Do you mind helping me with some work? For saving me you get a treat afterwards." He nodded his head and put his wings away. We stayed in Las Nevadas until 8PM, I had a lot of work to do. Now we can go home and ask Sapnap. I really hope it's not something bad....