"I love you." I whispered as we all blew kisses back in her direction until the limo was out of sight. Once it was we all broke down and cried hysterically in each others arms. Our baby had finally left us, and is going to face the cruel world alone.  "Good luck Isla." I whispered again at nothing.

Harry's P.O.V

When Scarlett told me to help Isla realise that she needs to slow down, I was all for it. It was true. She was always so mature, and responsible, she never had any fun! Well, I was going to show her fun.

As we drove away she stuck her top half of her body out of the window to yell back at her sisters, goodbye. It was so heart breaking to see her when she pulled back into the limo. Her eyes were red and puffy and her cheeks were red with tear stains. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her onto my lap. She buried her head in my chest and continued to sob.

I looked over at Liam and the rest of the boys. They all looked concerned, but Liam looked the worst. He knew what she was like, he has been with her through everything and never once has he ever said he had seen her cry in front of people like this. I knew what he was going through.

I carefully shifted in my seat and lent forward. Liam did the same and took Isla from my lap and placed her into his. She instantly knew who she was with and looked up to meet his eyes. They sat there for a while, just staring into each others eyes before she turned around and looked at the rest of us. At that moment she remembered where she was and who she was with.

Isla's P.O.V

"Crap." I said quietly and whipped my hands to my face. I wiped my cheeks and rubbed my eyes. I went to speak again but I was interrupted.

"Quinn. You don't have to hide from us." Niall said quietly. I looked at him shocked. I was shocked that he doesn't already know that I do, because besides Liam and Paul, I am one of the authoritative figures keeping them in line, and if they saw me in this state, they will never take me seriously.

"Niall, I don't think you quite understand this. So let me clear it up, for all of you." Everyone's gazes set on me. "When Liam decided to be immature, and I know he will, and Paul isn't around, who do you think is going to stop you from getting yourselves killed?" They all shrugged. "Me! I may fit in to be one of you guys, but I am by far, the most mature here." I said. They all just looked at me dumbfounded.

"Quinn, listen." Zayn said with a pluck of courage. I whipped my head around to face him. "Some of that may be true, but as far as we care, you are one of us. There is no need for you to hide anything from us. We are here for you." He explained.

By now I was fuming. I was completely mad. "Why can't you guys get this through your head? I will hide what I want, just to keep you and myself safe. If I had a choice to show you guys what I am really like, I would, but I can't, so were both screwed! There are certain things you should and shouln't know about me. One thing you should, is that I am not weak. I am a born leader and I will stop you guys from killing yourselves!" I shouted. They all just nodded their head.

I got from Liam's lap and went to the far end of the limo facing the boys. They were all close to each other at the back, so they gave me plenty of room to be apart from them. I wanted no contact with them for the rest of the ride. They were now on silent treatment,

__________________________________________________

When we got to the airport we all piled out of the car. I quickly made my way out first and grabbed my suite-case from the boot. I grabbed it and made my way to the front of the limo to wait for the boys. One by one, I watched them grab their belongings and come stand next to me. Zayn was last to come back. "Lets go." Louis said breaking the tension and walking ahead, swaying his hips. I resisted my urge to smile and giggle.

As we walked up to the desk I got pushed to the back of the pack. The boys grabbed the tickets and walked away. I looked at the lady behind the desk and they motioned to the boys telling me they had my ticket. I walked over to the quite angrily. "What was that? Can I have my ticket?" I asked.

"No!" Louis shouted, again, being the first to break the tension. I glared at him, my anger flowing out of me and scaring him. He lost all of his confidence.

When he didn't say anything I turned and glared at the rest of them. "Why can't I have my ticket?" I asked looking at them all. Everyone seemed completely frightened and unable to use speech.

All, but Harry. "Because where we're going is a surprise. You don't get to know until we arrive." He said softly, looking me dead in the eye. He was hoping for my blessing, but I wasn't going to give up that easy.

"And why is that? It's my tour to now!" I stated. He just gave me his infamous smile that made every directioner practically die.

"Just trust us when we say you will be more exited that it's a surprise. This isn't the only surprise your getting, just by the way." He smirked and winked.

"What ever Styles. The sooner we get on the plane, the sooner we can get off." I said walking up to the flight attendant stood at the entrance. I stopped next to her and waited. They all just stared at me. "Well, is someone going to come over and give her the tickets?" I asked sarcastically. They all realized what I was talking about and rushed over.

We walked in and towards the first class section of the plane. Louis, Zayn and Niall sat in the middle and Liam offered to sit next to the stranger her was going to be paired with. Which means I was stuck with Harry for this whole flight. Oh the joy!