XXVIII

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

❣︎

𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚝 𝚠 𝚎 𝚗 𝚝 𝚢 𝚎 𝚒 𝚐 𝚑 𝚝

𖧷𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𖧷

It was a cold night. The moon was up and shining like there's no tomorrow.

Kiyoomi opened the car door for you and also the restaurant's door. The establishment was classy and the staff was all professional.

From a far off table, someone stood up and waved.

It was Komori, dressed in casual clothing.

"The lovebirds are here," Komori exclaimed when you two neared the table.

"Good evening, Komori," you greeted. Kiyoomi pulled a chair for you and then sat down beside you with his hand behind your chair.

"You look really pretty, Sakura. Isn't she pretty, Kiyoomi?"

Komori would bet his career that Kiyoomi didn't compliment you.

"Of course."

You smiled and thanked them.

"Let's order some drinks and appetizers first before Yuna arrives," Komori said and called a waitress. They ordered some light appetizers, nothing too heavy on the stomach.

"You'll like this," Kiyoomi leaned in a bit to show you something he's pointing at on the menu, retreating the hand that was settled behind your chair.

"Oh, right, that looks good! Have you been here before?"

"I haven't but I ordered here once."

"And you ordered this?"

"Yeah."

Komori narrowed his eyes at what he just heard. Kiyoomi ordered the food you would like?

Coincidence? He thinks not.

He may be just overthinking but his cousin is a quiet person and you really never know what's on his mind. Komori learned to be observant of his cousing.

What's on his cousin's mind is really you though.

"Morimori," you called. It was a nickname you came up with when you want to tease him before. "Did you really miss me that much that you can't stop staring?"

Komori was really just analyzing you two but your question froze him.

"No, no," he waved his hands, "you're just really cute."

Kiyoomi furrowed his brows and tilted his head slightly.

"I mean- uhm, plural 'you'! I mean you two!"

You laughed at his panicked state.

"Calm down, Komori. So, how was your day?" you asked.

"Fine. Everything went as planned but being dragged by Kiyoomi somewhere and seeing you completely out of the blue, wasn't."

"It's not like it was also in my plan. You should have told me you were coming."

When one of the waitresses told you that someone was looking for you, you thought it was just a concern. But it wasn't. It was the man who shook your entire being with just his presence.

"Oh that reminds me, can you give me your number? I have a feeling that I'll be seeing you a lot more."

Komori said the last with clear meaning as he glanced at his cousin who was already glaring. Kiyoomi is annoyed at how easily he asked for your number even if he wanted it more.