XIII

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

❣︎

𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛  𝚝 𝚑 𝚒 𝚛 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗

ت︎ ℎ𝑚𝑝ℎ  ت︎

Kiyoomi can't stress enough the 'just' but you have just both confessed to each other. It was finally out in the open. It was finally finally out in the open.

Someone just needed to ruin it.

The interruption, the frustrating interruption, came in the form of Miya Atsumu.

"Omi!" he shouted from afar. He and his team have just turned a corner when he spotted the germaphobe.

Kiyoomi groaned while you smiled. "It's your friend, Kiyoomi! Look!" you exclaimed.

"Why are you excited?" he asked but was left unanswered as the twins jogged, and stopped in front of you two.

"Omi!" Atsumu yelled.

"Atsumu." Sakusa spat out in disgust. He turned to Osamu and bowed a little, "Osamu," he greeted.

"Eh!?" Atsumu exclaimed at how different Sakusa's reaction is to him and his brother.

"Don't be dramatic, you jerk," Sakusa wasn't really hiding his annoyance.

"Kiyoomi, that's not nice," you scolded.

The tall twins looked at you and you suddenly felt embarrassed. When the blondie wasn't speaking and being all energetic, he really is intimidating. His twin is too. Their height and stature didn't help.

"Hi," you said and bowed politely, "I'm Minami Sakura, Kiyoomi's classmate."

"Oh, why is such a pretty lady with this grump?" Atsumu joked and started to step closer to you before Sakusa pulled you by your hand closer to him.

"Piss off."

Both were amused at his actions. They never saw him easily touch someone as he did to you.

"Right," you spoke , remembering something. Quickly reaching down to your paper bag, you pulled two rectangular food. "Energy bars? I only bought 13 so please don't tell anyone."

"Yeah, sure!" Atsumu accepted your offer and so did Osamu. For some reason, it felt satisfying when people accepts your energy bars.

"Uhm, so why are you here? Aren't you from Inarizaki?"

"Practice match, the rest of the team is still getting out of the bus but 'Tsumu ran off and I had to go with him, he's a handful," Osamu explained.

"Ah, that's like an unofficial match, is it?"

The gray-haired twin nodded.

"Oh, right! Where's your captai-"

"Alright, that's it, we're going."

Kiyoomi gently dragged you away by your hand. You waved awkwardly at the twins.

Sakusa remembered how you looked so interested at the captain when you searched them that one time.

And he doesn't wanna see you both hitting it off because of your kind of similar personalities (caring and mature).

"That was rude, Kiyoomi," you reprimanded. You two slowed down as you approached their locker room.

He only scoffed in reply.

"They seem fun," you said.

He kept silent.