XXIX

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

❣︎

𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚝 𝚠 𝚎 𝚗 𝚝 𝚢 𝚗 𝚒 𝚗 𝚎

☽︎𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑔𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑟☽︎

"The picture you took last night got so many compliments from editors, y'know?"

Yuna and Komori is now having breakfast in a pancake restaurant. Last night, when they went out, they did take pictures. It started out as just an excuse but the vibe outside where they ate was just so social media worthy.

They ended up making plans to have breakfast together.

"Well, it's a talent," Komori replied. He was wearing a simple beige polo shirt and casual pants.

Yuna chuckled, "You should be my editor. Mine now is kinda creepy." Yuna was wearing an off shoulder light pink shirt paired with a short flowing skirt.

"Why? Did he violate you?" Komori asked. If the editor did, he's ready to throw hands. And maybe some stuff too.

"No, calm down. Anyway, how was Kiyoomi last night?"

"He was gloomy. He didn't want to talk about the kiss."

Yuna rolled her eyes, "I still don't know how you could tell. The guy got one expression. Except when he's with Sakura. I caught a glimpse of this like really loving look. I swear, there's nothing more romantic."

"Hold that thought," Komori held his forefinger up, "just recently, Kiyoomi had this list of restaurants and stores here in Tokyo and there's like, a product from there that he wrote on the side of the store name.

At first, I thought ge was just being more like her mom, a little obsessive with organization but in one store, the product beside it made me curious so I searched it and it was this gorgeous dress. A dress that would really look good on his cherry blossom."

Putting down his finger, Komori smirked.

"What? No way!"

"Yes way, babe."

Yuna was still shocked. She heard stories from you and Komori before but to think he'd still do this much despite being apart for years was astonishing.

"That guy is whipped~!" she sang.

"As a cream."

"But how did you know?"

"I hung out at his apartment after we ate, he always have food and snacks."

"You'll follow anyone with food, wouldn't you?" Yuna teased.

"Pretty much. Gotta stay physically fit."

The brown eyed lady stared at the man eating in front of her. Komori was undoubtedly charming and attractive.

"Well, anyway, don't you think one of them needs to make a move soon?"

"Yes," Komori answered, "Kiyoomi gets easily discouraged. Any more of just this confusion would lessen his confidence."

"Sakura probably cares too much to make a move anytime soon."

Both went silent for a few moments before sighing deeply.

"I miss this, Yuna."

"What?" she asks and looked up from her almost finished pancake.

"You were the one who understands Sakura and I, to Kiyoomi. We've spent a lot of time together, didn't we?"