XI

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

❣︎

𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛  𝚎 𝚕 𝚎 𝚟 𝚎 𝚗

𓁹 𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠, 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠 𓁹

Monday came and the volleyball club had just finished their morning practice. Kiyoomi frowned at the thought of not having the chance to talk to you alone during early morning but you texted him before they practiced and that really cheered him up.

He and Komori was walking towards your classroom when he stopped in his tracks.

You were talking and laughing with someone outside of your classroom.

Dramatically, his aura grew darker with every step he took. His dark eyes narrowed down at the sight in front of them.

Komori noticed this and before he could finally reached you and the jerk you're talking to (Kiyoomi's impression of him), he jumped in between of his cousin and you.

"Sakura! Good morning!" He cheered.

Kiyoomi glanced at his cousin before looking back at you. You had a smile on your face as you faced them.

"Good morning, Komori!" You replied and looked at Kiyoomi, "goodmorning to you too, Kiyoomi!"

He almost forgot that he was irritated when you smiled at him.

He cleared his throat before replying, "Good morning, Sakura."

Before anyone could say anything, he spoke again. "Who is this?" His eyes turned to the guy and stared down at him, quite intensely.

"Oh, this is Namiku Masaru," you replied and faced the said guy, "Masaru-kun, this is Sakusa Kiyoomi and Motoya Komori."

"N-nice to meet you," Masaru said, looking down.

"He's a shy kid," you commented, "but he's applying as your club's manager!" You clapped your hands which for some reason embarrassed Masaru.

He knew who these two gentlemen in front of him is. He's intimidated by both of them but he's more intimidated by Sakusa Kiyoomi who is still staring at him with brows furrowed.

"Hello! Nice to meet you, Namiku-kun!" Komori excitedly said. "Are you a second year?"

Masaru nodded, "class 2-5."

"Class will be starting," Kiyoomi stated, "let's go inside already."

Masaru quickly scurried off like a rabbit faced with a terrifying creature which is appropriate because Kiyoomi was taller and his dark intense eyes is really scary. He could stare down at anyone and they probably would do anything he wants.

"Aww, he's so cute," you commented as you looked at Masaru's retreating figure.

Kiyoomi's insides flared with jealousy.

"He's not, he shouldn't be applying for a position where he'll be meeting intimidating and scary people. I'm worried he'd piss his pants earlier. And that would be disgusting." He ranted with an irk mark appearing on his forehead.

"Calm down, dude." Komori tried but failed because his cousin glared at him too.

"You seem annoyed, Kiyoomi. Are you tired?"

He calmed down hearing your soft voice. "I'm just saying, there are a lot of people who'd be overwhelming to handle and he looks like he gets afraid easily."