XVI

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

❣︎

𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚜 𝚒 𝚡 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗

༄𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑜𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟༄

"Kiyoomi! Why did you spray alcohol on Komori? That's not nice!"

You took the spray bottle from him and hid it in your pocket. He didn't reply and just took your hand and started to walk away.

"So, uhm, where are we going to eat?" You asked. You didn't thought about the dinner itself because you're too occupied on thinking who you are eating with. But now, as you walk out of the school, it came up in your mind. You were worried of how much you're going to spend since you left your savings at home and just brought what you were planning to spend today.

"This family restaurant 10 minutes away from here."

"I'm assuming it's clean?"

He nodded, not really interested on expanding the topic. You were already outside the school and he offered to call a cab.

"Why don't we take a bus?" You asked since you're trying not to spend much on the way there because you might not even afford where you're going.

"Kiyoomi doesn't take buses," Komori replied. You were standing on Kiyoomi's side while he is between you and Komori.

"Huh? We took a bus one time."

"What? When?" Komori inquired curiously. His cousin doesn't take buses. They took it a few times when they were kids. Kiyoomi was still developing his fear of germs and they completely stopped taking them when he saw a tissue - clearly used - on one of the seats. He ran out of the bus even if they weren't planning to sit there.

"When we went to my house." Realizing something, you turned to Kiyoomi. "Oh, my God, did I force you to? I'm sorry!"

"You didn't, it was my choice."

"His father doesn't allow him to ride a bus," Komori mindlessly comments.

Kiyoomi glared at Komori as soon as he said that. Your nervousness was apparent from the moment you agreed to eat with his mother and saying that his dad doesn't allow him to ride a bus, the exact mode of transportation you have ridden with him days prior brought ice to your veins.

You paled. You felt like you have violated a law. You value how his parents will think of you.

Letting go of his hand, you backed away. "Kiyoomi, m-maybe I should just go home. Your parent's are not going to approve of me anyway," you stated with a smile that says 'I have given up on life' on your face.

He glared at Komori. "You owe me a box of masks, you bad bacteria."

Seeing how his comment affected you, he nodded.

"Sakura, I decided to get on the bus. Stop overreacting. If they won't like you, I don't care."

"I do!"

"You're dating me, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Calm down, you're being unreasonable."

Komori rolled his eyes at how he tries to comfort you. It was so much like him to say that to his girlfriend.

"Okay, okay, okay," you kept muttering okay and he actually think you broke.

"Okay," he said with a finality to stop you from muttering the word any further.

He waved his hand to signal you closer and when you did, he linked your arms and held your hand firmly.

"Uhm, so, anyway, your dad is a germaphobe?"

"Yeah."

"Do you all eat at public places when you know how it's cleaned?" You asked to which Kiyoomi replied with a nod.

"They have this whole list of restaurants that is ok to eat in, best place to eat in and places to never eat in," Komori added. "Auntie is a perfectionist and a really organized person."

"That's amusing and interesting, I wonder how your house looks like."

"Don't worry, you're going to see it soon, anyway," Kiyoomi replied.

Komori gasped at his boldness.

"Oh, right, speaking of clean. My friend told me earlier that the captain of Inarizaki is a very clean person too!"

"Ha," Kiyoomi reacted, "how and why did you know that?"

"She heard it from a friend who heard it from one of the team members of Inarizaki. She mentioned it to me when she heard they're coming today."

"Okay."

Komori noticed how fast he reacted when you mentioned another man. He can't believe how petty he is.

"Don't you like cleaning too, Sakura?" Komori asked.

"Yeah, I do. No more so than Kiyoomi though."

He smirked under his mask.

"I like how he is a germaphobe and how everyone is aware of it," you said, "in that way, others aren't going to cling to him."

"Wow, you two are alike," Komori thought.

The cab arrived a few minutes later and you and Kiyoomi sat in the back while Komori is in front. It was a fairly silent drive. You asked a couple things about his mother but that's it. You found out that she is a supervisor in a fashion company.

10 minutes later, you arrived at the restaurant. It looked elegant and had the vibe of a place that will make your pockets hurt.

"I didn't bring that much money, Kiyoomi," you whispered after you asked him to crouch down a bit.

"My mom would pay, did you really think she would ask you to pay?"

"Okay, okay."

You walked in and Komori talked to the receptionist.

He led you to a table but you were shocked, the three of you were because there wasn't only a woman sitting there. There was another person. The lady is beautiful with straight brown hair and purple eyes, her skin was flawless, so are her clothes. Sitting next to her is a man in suit with wavy hair and jet black eyes. He looked intimidating. Contrary to the smiling lady.

Both of his parents were here.

You froze. His father is staring at you and his mother is waving at you. You paled, honestly, you've lost count how much you have paled today. If rollercoasters were a day, it would be like this.

Almost robotically, you faced Kiyoomi.

He looked unfazed. Why wouldn't he?

"Oh, so my mom is not going to pay."

[A/n: I haven't read the manga yet but based on my research, there wasn't any info on his parents so I'm just assuming here. As you all know, I do not own Haikyuu, thus I can't confirm or say anything that can be treated as a fact. And so, this is purely imaginative. I don't know why but I actually think his father would be a germaphobe and quite similar to him. On another note, thank you for more than 8k.

If you like, please comment, vote, and share. Have a nice day.]