XX

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

❣︎

𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚝 𝚠 𝚎 𝚗 𝚝 𝚢

ᴥ︎︎︎ 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑦, 𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐, 𝑝𝑢𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔ᴥ︎︎︎

The chill wind blew making leaves rustle gently and it added up to the morning aesthetic. It was the right vibe to drink coffee or take a walk.

You and Kiyoomi walked towards the school. You mentioned that you wouldn't be able to see him practice but Kiyoomi really didn't mind. Kiyoomi also brought up the fact that his mother can't stop talking about you.

The walk only takes up to 10 minutes. But it somehow felt quicker as you two talk about anything and everything.

He thought that it was going well until you reached school.

"I told Keiji about us and he was so happy."

You have just step foot inside the school when you said that. He stopped in his tracks and so did you since your arms are linked.

"Really?" He was suspicious that that man didn't like you if you two text regularly. Not to mention, you two were close enough that it actually spread a rumor that you're dating him. You were too likeable.

It was what pushed him from the start to make a move to get closer. The source of the rumor is unclear but he bet it's your friend who somehow mentioned it and others just twisted and/or assumed stuff off of it. You may not be popular but you were known enough among second years — as the kind and supporting student of your class — to be a small topic of conversation. Your class is already popular enough due to the attractive germaphobe and the pretty and friendly libero that they kind of brought your class more attention.

"Yep! I kind of told him a lot about you that when I told him that we're together, he was so happy."

You glanced at him and you saw his brows furrowed. After blinking for a few seconds, you grinned. "Were you about to be jealous just now?"

He looked away.

Small laughter escaped from your lips. "Kiyoomi, I kinda don't want to tell you that you don't have to be jealous anymore because you look so cute when you do."

He glared at your teasing tone.

"Well, I'm off to the classroom now. Have fun with your practice!" You unlinked your arms together and faced him.

It was still quiet. Few students arriving at the school but not much. When you thought about having a boyfriend before, you actually thought you wouldn't mind PDA. However, the man you're with is popular. You knew you need to watch out for his fans, you don't want to end up with those main characters in romance novels and shows where they get hurt.

As you looked around, Kiyoomi was glaring at you. He wondered just how were you able to make him illogical, he knew he shouldn 't be jealous. Never did he ever expect himself to be this clingy with someone. In conclusion, his glare was because of confusion.

When you looked back at him, you tired your head a bit to the right. "Why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad."

You frowned, "Well, you don't look happy."

"Sanitizers," you quickly and rather randomly asked him. Quickly pulling it out of his pocket, he poured enough on your hands that was already in front of him.

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 » 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें