Ch 23: The Last Memories of Félix Agreste

********************************************

Chloé?

Su-Han told them all he could understand from the distorted voices was the name Chloé. He couldn't access the time burrow and they couldn't step out of it. This made him fear for the future. What was going to have such a big impact?

Whatever it was had something to do with Chloé. No wonder she had started to stalk them. How did she play into the nightmares and the future?

"Whatever you do, be alert. Watch each other's backs. Try to figure out what this Chloé girl plays into all of this. I will do some investigating myself," Su-Han told them.

Tikki smiled. "We've got your backs, too!"

Plagg smirked. "What Sugarcube said." He always knew how to choose the cheesiest nicknames.

Marinette turned to Félix. "Whatever we do, we shouldn't stop the dreams anymore. Maybe someone can communicate with us." She was reluctant to experience more of them.

Félix nodded. "If someone is trying to communicate with us, it is best to keep the lines open."

She rubbed her hands together. "I'm not suggesting anything weird but maybe we should spend the night together." Marinette's face steamed after she heard her words out loud.

Su-Han nodded. "The little bug is on to something. Maybe you can communicate with the Butterfly miraculous holder since you're one of the intended targets."

Marinette gulped. "Well, I wouldn't be able to sleep at Félix's."

Félix crossed his arms. "Fine. Just this once to see if we can communicate with someone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the future.

Bunnyx and Nathalie popped out of the time burrow into the large cement room. The others looked at them hopefully.

Nathalie sighed and shook her head. "We still can't convey the message properly. They just assume they're having dreams." Now, they could only exit the time burrow at this point in time.

The building started to shake again. The world seemed intent on ending.

Marinette stepped forward. "I have an idea."

Everyone turned their attention to her.

"What if we used the Butterfly miraculous to give someone the power to transmit memories?" Marinette started.

"And then we could send that person to the past," Félix finished

Marinette looked around. "Who's memories?" 

Alya stood up. "Everyone's."

The building started to break apart as Paris faded away. Nathalie quickly handed Marinette the Butterfly miraculous and she transformed. Nooroo was happy to be doing good once again.

Marinette faltered. The Butterfly miraculous was more damaged than she thought.

 The Butterfly miraculous was more damaged than she thought