HUGE announcement!

Okay, okay. I know it's been a hot minute since I've updated and honestly I needed the time to just kind of relax and get my shit together.

While my time away I've still been reading everyone's comments on this specific story and considering things that were side all the while reading books and jotting down some of my own ideas that those stories ignited out of me.

So with that being said, I want to rewrite the entire story starting now. I know it's not finished, not even close to it but reading y'all's comments and then reading through my own story from start to well basically "finish," I cringed and was so unhappy with how the story is.

I want something SO much better and honestly know I can write it in a more professional(??) way.

The story, as I read it, became confusing rather than intriguing and a mystery which is how it's suppose to be. I want y'all to be guessing what's going to happen, creating your own little conspiracies rather than questioning the entirety of "what the fuck is going on."

So as of right now, I'm starting to rewrite every chapter making them longer, in one specific point of view rather than going from third person to a character POV, we're just keeping it set as Callista or Theo's POV and that's it.

Smut shall be the same but better, better usage of words, and a better picture overall of what's happening in the scene. (I'm spoiling y'all with that one)

Storyline won't be changing but I will say once I post the new and approved chapters, it will be different altogether. Same people, same issues, same trigger warnings (actually may add a few I'm feeling adventurous). The only difference will be there will be more of an actual story and it'll fit like one tight ass puzzle piece.

The current version will stay up because I know a lot of you reread it while waiting for me to post another chapter but it will not be updated.

I'm currently starting the new chapters as I have a lot of down time at work right now so as soon as I have at least the first 5 chapters completed, I'll post one each week.

I hope y'all are okay with this decision and honestly, love the new and improved version of it. I'm putting everything I have into it and making it enjoyable for me to actually read and I hope it's something y'all can be proud of me for.

I love each and every one of y'all for supporting this shit version and staying by my side with the bullshit I've been giving out and being so patient. This rewrite I hope will feel completely worth it to y'all as much as it does for me!

I just want to be proud of something I've written and not cringe while reading it or feeling generally confused myself.

I've already finished the first chapter so 4 more to go before I get back this show back on the road!

Also a small sneak peak to keep y'all antsy, here are the trigger warnings.

-knife play
-gun play
-pain kink (slapping, etc)
-spitting
-mask kink
-blood play
-praising
-degrading
-bdsm
-mentions of suicide
-graphic violence
-usage of drugs/alcohol
-physical/verbal abuse

Of course anytime a chapter consists of any of these, you will be notified at the very top of the chapter.