Kill Him

Darkness surrounding the crowd of rowdy tattooed men, spotlight lighting up only the main attraction- Henry and Regan in the boxing ring. Complete silence drowning around them as Henry is knelt down in front of Regan, their eyes locked.

Regan sitting straight up on the mat soaking wet covered in freezing cold water and glaring at Henry with daggers shooting out of them. Henry having a devilish smirk plastered on his face, hands hanging from his knees as his arms rest upon his thighs, he leans himself forward holding himself on the tips of his toes.

"Surprise motherfucker, miss me?" Tilting his head to the side and placing his fingers on either side of the cigar sat between his lips- pulling it away and resting his arm against his thigh, cigar dangling in front of his knee.

Shock washes over Regans face as he sits there shivering, shaking his head as he's inches from Henry's stone cold stare.

"Wh-why am I here?" Stuttering as he continues to shiver from the ice cold water that was dumped on him, he looks around him panicking- focusing his eyes on Theo, Tom and Draco.

Breaking his stare of worry from the three, he darts his eyes back to Henry with his lips parted as if he wanted to scream, his heavy breathing echoing off the cement walls.

"Oh Regan...silly of you to ask such a question." Henry says dropping his voice as his eyes linger on the frightened man in front of him with a grimace on his face.

Henry tilts his head to look at the ref and gives him a nod before shifting his head back down to look at Regans face- skimming his squirming body.

All eyes watch the ref as he walks around the ring to one of the four corners meeting another man holding handcuffs. Grabbing them from him and turning around, he walks slowly to Regan and bends down beside him- kneeling to meet his height.

Forcefully grasping his hands with his own, Regan tries to pull away. "Wha-what is he doing? What am I doing here?" Shaking his head continuously, voice louder as he begs to be let go.

"Please. Please, I'll do anything. Please just let me go." He begs as tears stream down his cheeks while the ref removes the zip ties and wraps the cuffs around his wrist, clicking them in place.

"I-I won't tell anyone. I swe-swear. Pl-please." Pleading for his life, shaking within the referees grip and trying to push himself away from him.

The referee pulls him up by his arm forcefully, Regan grunting with pain and slowly stands up, having zero balance. With the tight grip on his arm, he reaches up to grab the chains hanging from the ceiling that has a hook attached to it at the bottom.

Tugging the chain making sure it's steady in place, he grabs the chain between the cuffs and pulls them up towards the hook as Regan fights him, yelling at him as everywhere stays silent around them.

"Please. I'm begging you I have a wife and a son. Please plea-" being cut off as the wind was knocked out of him, gasping for air after the ref connected his fist to Regans ribs.

Taking the opportunity of the winded man next to him, he pulls his cuffs up and attaches it to the hook, now hanging from his arms once again. With his head hung down trying to catch his breath, Henry moves stands tall and saunters towards him bringing the cigar up to his lips and holds it in place as he inhales.

Puffs of smoke escape the gap between his lips, blowing it directly into Regans face as Henry watches him, seeming to be deep in thought- thinking of what he should do to the man in front of him.

Henry brings his hand up now gripping his jaw and tilting his head upward to face him. Looking around to everyone in the crowd as the man within his grasp groans and wheezes, he peers back down to meet Regans green eyes.