Gone

*bondage, praising*

In honor of almost hitting 4k reads(I know I said hit 4K reads and y'all will be treated but I was impatient) I present to you Pansy smut. Thank you for all the support I've received, remember to vote and leave me some comments!! Xoxo

Callista's POV

Rattling of handcuffs against a wooden headboard, panting filling the humid sticky air and faint moans ringing through my ears. Sweaty bodies pressed against each other, touching every inch of each other's body with our fingertips.

After an hour of switching back and forth pleasuring each other, it was my turn again to give her everything she wanted and more. Learning about each other's bodies more in depth, the soreness arising as we continue to keep going. I just can't get enough, we can't get enough of each other.

After years of being with her, there's always still something new with her. A new way to make her scream my name, a new kink to test out, a new way to make her come for me.

Exploring each other's bodies like the lost treasure, never growing tired of each other even with other sexual partners, we always end back in either ones bed a moaning mess.

Tonight we're not doing anything new but it's something we both loved...a bit of bondage and praising one another. Earlier we tested out some BDSM with nipple clamps, I'll admit I was aroused but my nipples now need tons of loving after being tugged on for 30 minutes.

Pansy of course apologized multiple times afterwards and kept kissing them, the pale pinkness to them shaded into a vibrant red. I reassured her constantly letting her know I enjoyed it and it was a type of pain I'd endure again but I don't think it's something she wants to try again and I understand that.

Right now though it's all about making her feel good and relaxed but of course with a little bit of a thrill.

Laying between Pansy's legs with my stomach against the white comforter, I place gentle kisses along her inner thighs before nipping at them, peering my eyes up from between her legs to look at her as she sucks in air between her teeth and winces. Running my tongue along each little bite mark I've placed, I grip the sides of her restrained thighs and dig my fingernails into her skin.

Purple bruises forming beneath my fingertips along her sun kissed tan skin, the heat radiating off her body even with goosebumps arising all along it. Moving my way up her body with my tongue, licking every part of her- savoring the taste of her.

Kissing gently along her pink sweet lips, I prop myself on my elbows using the bed to stabilize my weight. Gathering all the spit I could into my mouth and on my tongue, I lift my head to just above her exposed pussy and open my mouth.

With all the spit gathered onto my tongue, I lay my tongue flat against my bottom lip as the saliva drips from the tip of it down to her pussy. Her honey eyes watching me as I lean back down to her already wet center as I tilt my head down breaking our gaze and watch my spit flow it's way down between her folds.

"Fuck Callista stop teasing already please." She whines as I run the tip of my index finger along the spit and arousal.

I didn't even need to spit on her, she's already soaking and dripping onto the comforter but watching her face as I do, I knew it's what she wanted. It's like temperature play, the air hitting my spit as it leaves my hot mouth makes it cold once it hits her hot center and that's something I knew she enjoyed messing around with.

"You're being such a good girl for me right now though. Just look how wet you are." I gather her arousal onto my fingertips and bring my hand up to her mouth.