Under The Darkness

Callista's POV

"Ten..eleven..twelve!" The crowd of people around Draco and I shout as we took twelve shots back to back.

"Come on Calli, I know you're ready to give up to the shot master now. You can't win everything!" Draco becomes cocky, well cockier as he throws his hands up into the air like he just won a boxing match.

Rolling my eyes while chewing on a lime, there was no way I was giving up even with how tipsy I was starting to feel. I can't lose to blondie not now, not ever. At least he accepted the fact he won't ever please Pansy like I have for the past few years though, I'm sure that's what he meant by saying "you can't win everything."

"And why would I give you the pleasure in winning at this? You're not the only one that can outdrink most of the people here." I spat back as I placed both of my hands on the island placed between us.

Everyone in the room surrounding us begins ooing as I place a mischievous grin across my face. Two can be cocky but only one can win.

Grabbing the bottle of tequila that was more than halfway empty now, he fills up figure more shot glasses pouring the clear liquid into each one.

"Okay then. Let's go for another four rounds and see how you feel then, yeah?" Him and him pompous attitude are about to be ruined once he realizes, I've had alcohol poisoning before and I'm not afraid to get my stomach pumped again to prove him wrong.

I don't lose, I've never allowed myself to.

"Let's have at it then. It won't prove anything to Pans besides the fact you're a sore loser. Just accept your defeat with this one too babes." The smirk on my face becomes wider as I reach out to grab the four shot glasses he poured out for me and place them by my hand still planted against the table.

"You're quite egotistical aren't you? Unless it's just a facade like I know my boy Theo puts up." Leaning down getting closer to me, I meet him halfway. "I also know you two fucked on your way here whether either of you admit it or not. Your usual perfectly brushed hair has knots in it."

The smirk was obvious in his whispering voice and I wanted nothing more than to slap it off of his face. There's no possible way my hair has knots in it to the point Draco could even point it out and assume we fucked, he was just basing it off of hopes and dreams.

Trying to get in my head and throw me off of my game. It's not like I could check my hair right now either or he would know for sure Theo tried fucking my annoying attitude out of me. He could be trying to test his theory but I won't fall for it.

"Funny you think so." Lowering my voice and inching my way closer to his ear, "only person I'll be fucking today is our girl though." Pulling away and tilting my head to the side studying the reaction on his face, his eyes are shut as his takes a deep breath.

His shoulders rising and falling before he opens his eyes and pulls himself back. The look on his face was priceless, I could see him fuming on the inside trying to not let it get to him but with his drunken state, it was harder to keep inside.

Reaching ahead of him, he grabs a shot and throws it back into his mouth, swallowing every bit of the liquid it held. Reaching beside me, I grab a shot glass myself and throw it back. Feeling every bit of that burn make its way down my throat.

With intense eye contact and his straight face with my smirky one, he was no longer the cocky one. Pansy and I haven't fucked in a few weeks now but didn't mean she couldn't end up back in my bed. We both knew how this worked, it always happened.

That's why we believe in another life, we're soulmates.

We both reach ahead of ourselves reaching for another shot until our eye contact and seriousness was broken by shouts behind me in the living room. Turning around to look at what was going on, all I could hear was continuous shouts of men and some starting to riot the words fight.