Shared Bed

Theo's POV

Groggy with a migraine. That's how I felt and I haven't even opened my eyes yet. I could feel the warmth of the suns rays beat down onto my face. Birds chirping outside of my window, ringing in my ears being louder than usual.

I rarely got hangovers but when I did, all hell broke loose.

I'm not one to put up with anyone's shit already but this only made it twenty times worse. I couldn't be bothered to leave my bed and converse with anyone today.

Peeking my eye open, the sun blinding me, I shut it and start to rub my eyes with the palm of my hand. A fuzziness being shown against my eyelids as I continue to rub harshly against them till in finally done and ready to meet the sun with my eyes, or at least as prepared as I could be.

Opening my eyes slowly, peering at the broad daylight displaying itself in my room, my eyes struggle to meet the light but I force them to. Snapping my eyes open, blinking a few times clearing the blurriness away, I'm met with blowing trees outside of my tall glass window and an angelic glow on my window sill.

The suns beam feeling like one hundred degrees against my exposed skin, which actually was my whole body- I was naked. Whipping my head around, flopping it onto the other cheek against the pillow, I saw a brunette with long hair beside me, her tousled curly hair sprawled out behind her naked back.

I figured I blacked out but I didn't think to the point I didn't even remember fucking a girl in my bed. I was completely naked though, my pants were off and as soon as that realization hit me, I was pulling myself up out of bed and searching for my underwear and a pair of joggers.

I've never fucked without pants on. What was I thinking? I wasn't, that was bloody obvious. Reaching into my bag rummaging through it, I grab a new pair of boxers and a pair of grey joggers and head to the bathroom.

With both in hand, I walk into the bathroom connected to my room and place the clothing items on the countertop. Avoiding looking at myself in the mirror, I could never stand to look at my bare body- my exposed legs.

Turning around looking ahead of me, I reach into the shower and turn on the faucet, twisting it all the way to hot. Watching the water pour from the shower head, steam radiating off of the hot water, I step into the tub and close the curtain.

The burning sensation beating against my back, the familiar feeling, it brought back memories of my teenage years where it was just my father and I. Trying to push aside the painful memories, escaping them for the millionth time and rushing through my shower before the woman in my bed woke up.

I open the shower curtain and reach for my towel hanging beside it on a rack, grabbing the fabric and turning off the water, I step out onto the mat placed in front of the tub. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I run my fingers through my hair brushing it back.

Faint footsteps against the hardwood floor just outside of the bathroom door made me whip my head around. Looking at the small slit between the door and floor, seeing a shadow beneath it, I groan internally.

Throwing my boxers and joggers on, I throw the towel back onto the rack and reach for the door handle. Before I could even open it, she knocked faintly. "Could I use the bathroom?"

Her tired but quiet voice spoke through the door and all I wanted was for her to fucking leave. I was just going to get dressed and head downstairs in hopes she would wake up and just excuse herself out but I guess I have to be the dick again.

Twisting the handle and opening the door, I'm met with the brunette girl still completely naked. Not even shying away her nude body from me, I'd take she was fairly confident in it and I could understand why.