Good Girl

*praising, rough sex, and basically the lyrics to the song. You're welcome horny ones*

Theo's POV

The salty but sweet taste of her neck coated my tongue only making me think about how the rest of her body tastes, how her pussy tastes.

I want her on my tongue. I need her on my tongue. I need more of her.

As seconds passed by us it felt like time had stopped.

Her skin flesh against mine, the heat radiating between us and around us consuming our bodies.

The way her body felt against mine and the way she moved it was indescribable.

Addicting.

Euphoric.

Sexy.

The moment she unzipped her jacket and slipped those sweats down her legs, I knew I was fucked. I've been craving her body since we've fucked and even before then.

"And how do you suggest that we fix that, huh?" Her voice was low and intoxicating as she whispered into my ear before grinding down harder on my cock.

Fuck I want to be inside of her again.

Straining to give her an answer right away from enjoying the feeling of her wet pussy soaking through my sweats and imagining my cock deep inside of her again, she starts to tug at my hair harder pulling my head back against the couch.

Releasing a groan of pleasure from the pain, she wasn't the only one who enjoyed it and I'm sure she will find out soon enough.

With a smirk on her face and her lips looking so inviting, I place my hands beneath her ass cheeks, fully cupping them.

She lets out a surprising gasp as I hoisted her up above my lap. Her hands flying away from my hair to the top of the cushion to hold herself up but as I spread my legs back out, I place her gently back down on one of my thighs.

Moving quickly but torturing myself, I wrap my arms behind her back pulling her forward falling into my chest and keeping her hands locked to the couch.

With her nose brushing against mine, I eyed her lips, fighting the temptation to make them swollen with my own and feel her tongue against mine.

As I kept my eyes on her lips, I felt a heartbeat on my thigh coming from right between her legs. She wanted this just as much as I did but I want to feel her come on me before I fuck her.

Trailing my hand away from her ass and up to her hips, I get a good grip of them as I inch my face closer to hers making our noses touch and our lips now brushing against each other.

Her hot liquor filled breath filling my nose and hitting my lips, the words, "be a good girl and ride my thigh. I want you to make a mess all over my sweats angel," slipped from my lips against hers.

As I move her hips slowly, her panties rubbing along my clothes thigh, she let out a surprising gasp with a settled groan. Her body loosened and gave in as she took the control I once had of her hips.

Putting all of her weight onto my leg, she starts to grind down harder but slower teasing not only herself but me.

"Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it." She whispered against my lips with such seduction and it was becoming harder to control myself.