Life or Death

Theo's POV

Fluorescent lights and rioting shouts, men pummeling and beating each other's faces in, I sat there watching the brawl displayed for all of us to watch.

A punch here and a punch there, spurts of blood splattered across the mat and it made me want to get back into the ring. The current bruises I have on my knuckles and face were nothing, I could always endure more.

Henry has stopped me from entering though, he's needed me for something and because I was beating his other men at an inch of their life.

He honestly just needed stronger men to fight, how will they ever make it in heists if they can't even deal with me?

Peering down to the floor, a shiny object caught my eye as the fluorescent lamp above the mat reflected off of it. Waving at me was Henry and the shiny reflective object was his gold chained watch.

Beckoning me to come to him with a seriousness in his eyes, I couldn't figure out what exactly he needed me for this time and honestly I'm not looking to go out of the states or the country right now.

Pushing myself off from the plastic bench beneath me, I stand up tall and shift my way through the rowdy yelling men.

Keeping my teeth clenched while seeping air from between them, my body aches from the last few nights. The fights being the key reason to all of it.

I had bruises practically everywhere on me, covering inches of my skin along visible and covered spaces.

Stepping down taking each step exerting strength and confidence but feeling every bit of pain in the inside, I finally make it down to the bottom where Henry was stood.

"Follow me to my office boy. We have some shit to discuss." He says with a serious tone as his voice trails off while he walks away from me.

Striking me as confused, I follow behind him passing through the crazed men as they shout louder after a rough slam against the mat happened behind me.

The sound of shouting and screaming mellowed out as soon as we got past the stages and in front of his office door.

Nonchalantly, he opens the dark stained wooden door and gestures me inside as he steps off to the side. Sending him a quick nod as I walk inside, he steps in and closes the door behind us.

Seating myself and resting my arms on the handles of the chair, I look ahead of me at his desk and notice an opened Manila envelope with a sliver of what looks to be photographs in the inside.

Trying to examine the photograph from what I could see, there was too much left to the imagination right now but all I'm hoping is that it's some kind of heist that'll leave me out of the country for a couple of months again.

I need anything and everything to distract me from the thought of Callista or the urge to even text her.

I've been fighting the thought of her in my head, battling between options, between wanting to wrap those red curls around my hand and hear her whimper for more underneath me.

Or to have her lying between my sprawled out legs with her head resting on my lower stomach while I run my fingers through her soft fiery hair.

What the fuck is going on Theodore? Don't become fucking Draco. She's nothing.

Walking beside me and plopping down into his chair with a sigh, he rolls himself forward and places his arms flat against the desktop- not a single word being spoken.

His large hands lay at the opening of the envelope while the other is at the end.

He's taking his time to reveal whatever this was and I was slowly beginning to realize this had nothing to do with a heist or he would've flat out said that as soon as I walked into the room.