Heads Will Roll

**drugs alcohol partying you know the drill. Part one of two**

Theo's POV

Pulling off to the side once again after roaming through these endless woods getting lost a few times, Callista wasn't hesitant to speak her mind and try and joke about the situation.

"If you just listened to my directions, we wouldn't be lost. Quit being so hard headed, Theo." I could hear her rolling her eyes as she scoffs and turns towards the window looking outside.

You'd think her attitude would be gone after fucking her but I'm noticing that wasn't the case. Someone needs to send me strength to put up with her before I just get rid of her myself. She really was working my nerves back up at this very moment with her know it all attitude and I just wanted to put her back into her place for at least another two hours.

Taking a deep breath in as I roll my eyes to the back of my head and close them, I sit there trying to drown the noise of her out of my head. Flashes of her half naked on top of me, her lips connected to mine, and her moaning start to play over,

And over and over again.

"Fucking hell!" I snap my eyes open and slam my fist against the door of my car making her jump beside me.

Shifting the gear into drive, I mumble at her with pure annoyance in my voice. "Just pull up the damn map and let's get there already. I need out of this fucking car, now."

Side eyeing her as I turn the steering wheel, I notice her glance at me and sigh before pulling up her phone to check the map. I'm not sure what happened between our quick fuck to now, but as much as I wanted to get out of this car, I also wanted to continue being here with her.

That's bullshit though- this whole situation is.

I shouldn't have even fucked her. My dick really got ahead of me this time or at least I'm trying to convince myself. I've been craving her since the moment I saw her.

Get ahold of yourself Theo, she's just another damn slut.

Breaking the silence invading the tight air within my car, Callista speaks up softly seeming to be unsure if she's even allowed to talk. "Should be a left up here." She points with a hesitant hand out the window.

Did I scare her? All I did was slam my fist down.

I should apologize for shouting, shouldn't I? No. What the fuck do I need to be apologizing for? She pissed me off in the first place with her annoying ass attitude.

But she also seemed scared of me and for some reason that was bothering me. Maybe I should apologize. Fuck what is going on with me right now? Before I could think thoroughly into whether I wanted to officially apologize or not, the words "I'm sorry," slip out of my lips faintly.

You fucking bastard.

Glancing at her before looking back ahead and turning the car the way she told me to, she looks up from her lap at me with widened eyes. A surprised look on her face trying to seem not so noticeable, she looks back down to her lap and takes a deep breath.

"For what?" She whispers as she twiddles her nimble fingers on top of her thighs.

For fuck sake, not this.

Taking a deep breath allowing myself to gather some sort of thoughts together that would calmly answer her question, I glance back towards her. "For slamming my fist against the door and shouting. It scared you, I can tell."

Sighing once more but loud enough for me to hear this time, not dramatically like before, she continues to focus on her fingers. "It's fine. Let's just get to the cabin, yeah?" She peers her eyes up to mine for a brief moment and I see a underlining redness to her eyes like she was about to cry.