Shit show pt 2

Theo's POV

"So? I could've handled it myself Theo. I dont fucking need you to take care of me. I mean hell- you can't even stay here longer than a month." She seethes as she breathes heavily, her shoulders making it noticeable.

She was right though. I cant fucking help her anytime she needed it and she seemed to be able to handle things on her own after I heard about her encounter with some man here at the club. I'll give her props for that, too bad I wasn't there to see it.

But she should've appreciated my fucking help. I got a damn broken nose for her and she doesn't even show an ounce of gratitude over it. What the fuck was her issue and who the fuck was this guy?

Ignoring her words while fuming still internally, I turn around and bend down towards him- pulling him up by the collar of his shirt before connecting my fist a few more times against his jaw. Blood splattering from out of his mouth spewing onto the cold hard pavement, I ignore Callista behind me begging me to stop.

Dropping the collar of his shirt and standing back up tall I bring my foot back before kicking it forward and hitting his ribs. Gasping for air and rolling around on the ground below me, I walk closer to him and place my feet on either side of him- straddling him as I hover over him. His eyes are pinched closed and holding his stomach while groaning from pain and cursing under his breath.

"Fucking touch her again or if you even come near her again, I swear to fucking god.." placing my hands against my knees and bending down to get closer to his ear, "I will kill you and that's a promise." I grit between my teeth while whispering my words to him so Callista couldn't hear.

Standing back up tall he coughs beneath me and opens his eyes up as much as his can, already swollen from his broken nose and my fists colliding against them. He turns his head to the side and spits out blood, turning his head back up to face him me he smirks with blood in the crevices of his teeth and covering the white of them.

"So this is what you've been doing C? You've been fucking around with this guy? If she's such a whore now then I want nothing to do with her anymore." Turning his heard to her and turning my head to glance at her, she's rubbing her wrist and looks taken aback by his words.

I look back down at him as he turns his head and meet my eyes, feeling the bruise forming beneath my eye from my broken nose. He chuckles and chokes on some of his blood in the process, "and for you? You're going to regret ever laying your hands on me. I will have you dead whenever so you better watch out."

Glaring down at him still, I clench my fists and clench my jaw feeling I could break my teeth any moment now. I pull my leg away from around him and watch him roll over to his side and try to get up. As he was hunched over on his knees, I connect my foot to his stomach once more before I feel Callista pulling me back by my arm.

Gasping for air as he lays back down on the pavement, he turns to look at Callista and I before laughing again. "You know what princess? I made the best decision leaving you at that damn airport. I don't know why I ever thought I might have loved you. You can't love a fucking whore who spreads so easily for anyone who gives her an ounce of attention." He pauses to cough up more blood and spit it out.

"Your father was right, you will never be wanted or loved by anyone."

I remember her telling me about her father and how shitty he was, how he was the reason her mother killed herself and she blamed herself for it. He said some fucked up shit and I'd do anything to make him shut the fuck up too and I don't even know if it's just because I have so much vexation running through me or something else. That man deserves to die for everything he did just like my father did.