Far From Home

Callista's POV

I've known I've had terrible luck since the beginning. I mean I've been caught stealing every single time I've tried. Do you know how bad your luck has to be in order to get caught every time and not make it out with one object at least once? Absolute fucking shit luck and now it's proving to still exist.

I really just had to fuck Tom huh?

'You know what? I actually don't regret that. That dick was fucking heaven.'

In front of me stands Theo and the blondie named Dribble? Dragon? Draco? Whatever it was, I couldn't remember right now. My mind crashes once I realize who Theo is. Staring at him with my mouth slightly agape. Eyes meeting mine, he looks down at the red bra in my hand then back up to my eyes. Smirking at me with a devilish smile. "Well, well, well. Look who it is. Is that all it took angel? Getting a tattoo?" Tsking at me, eyes narrowing while looking me up and down, I felt naked again under his gaze.

"Why? Mad it wasn't you?" Snapping back at him with venom laced into my words. Draco moving his head side to side to look between both of us. "Ohhh shit. Theo...you wanted her...and Tom fucked her." Breaking out into a loud cackle once again, tears forming in eyes from the continuous laughter.

Theo clenches his jaw, showing me how Draco's words and this situation were really beginning to piss him off. Blue eyes becoming black, hands gripping the brown bag full of food tighter, and a death glare on me. Quickly turning his head towards Draco's direction then back to me. "You think I'd want a whore Draco?" "Excuse me who the fuck are you calling a whore? Didn't you just want me screaming your name the other night?" Firing back at him, I was starting to feel rage take over my body.

'Who the fuck does he think he is?'

My hands balling into fists at my sides, trembling with anger coursing through every inch of me, I unclench and take a deep breath. My thoughts breaking from my focus, I hear Draco cackling like a hyena again. "Shit Theo, she's calling you out." I notice his chest rising and falling faster than before, heavy breathing being the reason. "You think I'd actually fuck you? You must be out of your mind babe. You work at a fucking strip club for Christ's sake."

Everything in me collapses in the inside, trying to hold back tears from forming in my eyes.

'Why is this actually bothering me?'

I hear Tom clear his throat behind me as Theo and continue glaring at each other, shooting each other death glares. "Shut the fuck up Draco and Theo...get over yourself mate. Now let's get started on your tattoo shall we?" Tapping on my shoulder lightly, Draco straightening up and closing his mouth into a tight lipped smile, and Theo still shooting daggers at me. "I'm staying here."

'Oh if that's the case...I'll put a little show on for you. You're going to regret you fucking said that Theo.'

——————————-

"Fuck." A whimpering moan escaping my lips as I roll my eyes back, a smile creeping up on my face. I figured I'd have some fun with Theo being here in the parlor and rile him up a little bit. Best way I could think of though was to fake moan from the pain of this tattoo needle piercing into my skin below my boobs. Was it a good plan? No but mediocre and still doing something to him.

Every time I moaned quietly I saw him turn around and clench his jaw. At this point his teeth would fucking shatter if he didn't stop.

Tom rubbing excess ink from my skin away and I let out a hiss and a breathy giggle. "Fuck that feels good." Tom laughs with me and continues to run the needles from the tattoo gun along my chest. "You weren't lying when you said you enjoyed pain huh?" Shaking my head before turning it and laying the side of my face against the leather table, I hear draco talking to Theo behind me.