I would kill to have someone look at me with love-filled eyes but all the guys I like are taken.I only had a crush on one person in my intire lifetime...Gray.

He saved me from my angels at the infinity clock incident and i've liked him ever since but now he has that water-woman.

I sigh at my thoughts and look back over at Lucy to see her jaw dropped and the ice-cream in her hand had melted all over her arm."You like Gray?"

I mentally slapped myselft remembering that she can read thoughts now.I really have to get one of those rings she has."Y-yeah"

She then ran towards me and pulled me into a bone crushing."Aww thats adorable, Gray is like a brother to me so we can be sister-in-laws"She says with a twinkle in her eye.I smile at her and she drags me towards the pool.

The guys are there splashing and swimming.Hoteye is using his magic to make waves in the pool for the kids in the shallow end.Cobra and Racer are both underwater seeing who can hold their breath the longest and Midnight is in a ring with his arms behind his head and his eyes are closed.

I looked at Lucy and she looked like the devil.She has a plan.

~Lucy's POV~

I have a plan *insert evil laugh*

I quietly got in the water and slowly approached him.While swimming I read his thoughts.They were all messed up and jumbled.

I then ducked my head under the water and went under the ring, in a second I flipped it over and Midnight was under the water..I looked at him and he looked back.I ermerged from the water laughing.

He had a pout on his face and his arms were crossed over his chest.I then swam over to him and put a hand on his shoulder."Haha you should have seen your face"

Midnight then pouted even more and then he smiled eveily."I'll get you back y-know"

I then put my hands on my hips and tried to stand but I failed.The water was up to my neck so I had a hard time standing."Oh and how will you do that?"I giggled.

I then read his thoughts 'I know your weakness Lucy'

I only knew what he meant when I felt something on my neck.I burst out in laughter realising he was tickling me.I tried splashing him to make him stop but he wouldn't."Say your sorry Lucy~"

He tickled me even more making me frail around in the water."I'm sorry, i'm sorry hehe"

He then stopped tickling me and I playfully punched his arm."How did you know my weakness?"I said.I am really really really ticklish.If I even feel air on my neck I burst out laughing.

I then saw that he had a smirk on his face and leaned in my ear."Well, Mr vampire
does know a few things"He then swam off leaving my face red and hotter than Natzu's flames.

~Cobra's POV~

I looked over at Midnight seeing him whisper in Lucy's ear.I know he likes her, He thinks about her all the time, awake and asleep.Its irritating.Im surprized Lucy doesn't know that he likes her.

I also know that he kissed her, the lucky bastard.He took the advantage of them being home alone and kissed her.

I would be lying if I said I didn't like Lucy.Who wouldn't like her shes nice and has the best body a man could ask for.Being a dragon slayer is making my hormones go crazy.

I see Midnight swim off with a smirk on his face and Lucy is standing in the middle of the pool, her face red.The good thing is she doesn't know that braclet of hers doesn't work in water.So I can hear her thoughts clearly.