68: "I Love You"

Accidentally sent my friend from church a voice message that said. "Ahem, you're a WHORE." Oops sorry Mary.

Anyway hope you enjoy, the end is here. It's been fun while it lasted but all good things must come to an end.

Editor SFE will be Underlined and Bolded.

Editor FE will be Bolded and italicized.

My notes will be in Bold.

Well that's all folks.

___________

(SFEN: im editing 2nd and last but I GET THE LAST WORD, HAH)

We walked over to the bench, letting the sunlight pour onto my face. A warm summer afternoon, the chill breeze, and the scent of flowers gently graze my face. I turned over to the side of me to see Tommy, who had never matured, but his face did. Although he kept his facial features he seemed to be older, wiser maybe.

(SFEN: ah yes, he decided to keep his facial features instead of trashing em /j)

(F/E/N: ok, but I kinda hope that does happen irl. It would be cool or funny, either one.) 

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, turning his attention towards me and giving me a soft smile. The moment was quickly over when Mable jumped up on Tommy's lap, making him jump. He laughed, lovingly petting her silky golden fur.

Hazel padded over. Although she was quite old, she never seemed to lose her energy. She sat in front of me, allowing me to scratch her back.

(SFEN: doggie.)

(F/E/N: doge.)

(SFEN: doggie.)

I heard chattering walk towards us, and I turned around to see Araidne and Freddie holding their toddler, a boy. He had grown so much these past 2 years. He had just recently learned to walk, and the dogs were his favorite thing.

(F/E/N: The imagery I get from this is absolutely fucking beautiful. Ra1nLIVE you are so truly amazing and the best writer I know. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.)

(A/n: stop i will cry.) 

(SFEN: this is true, Ra1n is god. Which is why I have this ad for you!

ME, RA1N, AND Z ARE WORKING ON MERCH! THAT'S RIGHT! MERCH! WE HAVE NO IDEA WHEN IT'LL BE OUT OR IF IT'LL HAPPEN, BUT KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED! ONE DAY YOU MIGHT GET AN ANNOUNCEMENT SAYING "GO TO RA1NLIVE.SHOP!")

(A/n: I have no fucking clue if this is a joke or not...)

(F/E/N: AND MAYBE WE'LL BE BIG ENOUGH THAT IT CRASHES TOO.. LONG SHOT BUT MAYBE!)
(SFEN: crashing the merch market el oh el)

He rushed from his mothers legs to cling onto Hazel. Mabel pounced over, licking the boy's face, and causing a fit of giggles.

Tommy smiled as he watched the boy play with the dogs. Freddie sits next to him, Ariadne following.

Tommy turned to me, giving me a soft smile. I smiled back, quickly kissing him.

(SFEN: Z you didn't notice the perspective change - that's why I'm the cool author