54: Merry Christmas

Sup bitches and witches, I'm back. And im fresh like a cup of warm ass. Anyway here's Tommy drawing, recently hit 74th drawing of Tommy.

I don't have a problem fuck you.

Anyway enjoy!!

________________

Everyone opened their presents and happily hummed to Christmas songs and watched some iconic Christmas movies.

(F/E/N: guys don't go looking for Ra1n's twitch I'm sorry Ra1n :'/)

(A/n: yeah I'll stab you in a dark London ally way.)

Tommy and Y/n snuggled up against each other humming sweet songs and sipping on hot chocolate.

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas." Wilbur hummed.

"No shit dumbass." Tommy responded sarcastically. Wilbur rolled his eyes letting it a chuckle.

The couples cuddled around the fire warming up each other with their body heat and mountains of blankets.

Tubbo was feeding the fire like always while Ranboo was happily holding his hand. He excitedly threw in pieces of cheap paper.

The scent of fire wood and the warm air that filled the late night atmosphere.

Everyone had loved their presents and happily admired the new hoodies, shoes, keychains, and etcetera.

Y/n leaned her head on Tommy shoulder humming the light lyrics of "White Christmas".

Freddie and Ariadne held each other close, watching the TV play the Nightmare Before Christmas.

Which was a classic.

Freddie snuggled her from behind as he perked up to watch the movie. Y/n wasn't really watching anything, she was just taking everything in.

Wilbur and Phil chatted amongst each other, occasionally bothering Tommy.

(F/E/N: Amongst us)

(A/n: sussy balls)

George had fallen asleep, which ended in the Dream Team trying not to wake him up. Even though they'd still fight below whispers.

Niki and Jack happily watched Youtube on his phone while chatting to eachother about their presents. And how much fun they were to have.

Y/n planted a quick kiss on Tommy's jaw. He smiled softly and returned the kiss by kissing her forehead and pulling her body closer to his.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and planted more kisses on her face. She chuckled swatting then away.

"You two love birds, go to your room or something." Wilbur scoffed. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"What if I don't?" Y/n said slyly, Wilbur rolled his eyes.

"Give me back the present I gave you then." Wilbur said, Y/n gasped and shook her head.

"NO HOW DARE YOU!!" She yelped, quickly getting up and grabbing Tommy to the room.

As she dragged him Wilbur gave a quick wink to Tommy, to which he saluted him before Y/n closed the door behind them.

"I just wanted an excuse to go to bed not going to lie." Y/n said yawning, Tommy rolled his eyes.

"I actually got you something very special." Tommy said. Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah?" She said slyly, Tommy nodded nervously.

He reached into his backpack and pulled out a small box.