31: NUGGETS?

Ayoooooooooooooooo it's 2am and I'm seeing sounds LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Heh anyway here is content. Drink water and eat food or I will find you and force you. Ok bye <333333

*cave sound #14* *vanishes*

_____________

Tubbo walked out the room. Although he was disappointed he didn't find the switch, he'd found something even better. He walked towards Ranboo to tell him.

"RANBOO!" Tubbo yelled. Ranboo rubbed his eyes and looked towards Tubbo, confused.

"What?" he asked sluggishly. Tubbo fangirled.

"I saw Tommy braiding Y/n's hair!" Tubbo exclaimed happily. Ranboo shut his eyes and opened them again.

"And what are you implying?" he asked. Tubbo grinned.

"I think they are dating! And I'm going to prove it!" Tubbo said, determined. Ranboo just yawned and went back to his nap.

_________
"Dont know and I don't want to know why I hear muffled yelling," Y/n said. Tommy sighed and finished off the braid.

"Neither do I, but do you like the braids?" Tommy asked proudly. Y/n marveled at them.

"Who taught you how to braid?" she asked in awe. Tommy chuckled nervously.

"My mum, I used to braid hers." Y/n held back an aww.

"A mommy's boy?" Y/n teased. She leaned her head all the way back so she could see Tommy. He looked down at her.

"You have facial fuzz," Y/n commented,  rubbing her fingers on Tommy's chin. His face flushed and he turned away.

"Hey! I forgot to shave!" Tommy whined. Y/n laughed.

(E/n: Sucks to suck haha - psst mokke its aug 10 rn but ima try as hard as i can to get my book back up and running <3)
(Sorry rain shameless promo (maybe some shame)
(Opinions on cupcakes? Sorry 1AM me is rambling hardcore cya)

(A/n: bro it's fucking 3 am here.)

"Fair enough, but still. Please shave, I do not want cactus Tommy. You're already a prick," she joked. Tommy protested.

"I am not!" Y/n laughed and ruffled his hair before moving her head back up.

"You're right, just a little bit though." Y/n pinched her fingers to create a small gap inbetween, making Tommy roll his eyes. He kissed the side of her face.

(E/n: My ex did that to me while we were together - now im just sad and want him to take those moments and throw them away. Heart been broke so many times </3 (cept i broke up with him cause he a male genitalia lol)

(A/n: r/imfourteenandthisisdeep)

"I'm going to use my laptop to edit for tomorrow's vid, I'm almost finished with it," Tommy said. Y/n sighed and got up so Tommy could edit.

He sat on the little desk in the room and plopped his laptop on it. He logged in while Y/n hung her head from the side of the bed to get a better view at what he was doing.

Tommy rolled the chair around to look at Y/n. She raised an eyebrow.

"What?" she asked. Tommy sighed and nodded.

"Don't act like you don't know what I mean." Tommy sighed again. Y/n happily got up and wrapped her legs around Tommy, sitting on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and tucked her head in the crook of his neck.

(E/n: Touch-starved me: ; -  ;)

(A/n: that is exactly why I wrote this book)