there's a knock on the door and my dad steps into the room alone. "billie wanted us to have a moment alone, is that okay?"

"of course it is, come meet your granddaughter"

"god I feel old" my dad chuckles, walking over to me. "do you wanna hold her?"

my dad doesn't answer, holding his arms out and I carefully hand her over, resting back into my bed.

"do you have a name for her?"

"we do" I smile "wait until billie comes in with her parents and we'll tell you all"

"I'm so proud of you, you know that? look how beautiful she is"

"it was so worth it" I sigh "can you believe I'm married and I have a daughter?!"

"time flies when you're having fun" my dad smiles, watching as a tiny fit wraps around his giant finger.

"I'm your granddad" his eyes water and he kisses the top of her head "you've got the best mummy in the world and a grandmother who's watching over you"

I watch my dad talk to my baby and after a few minutes billie knocks on the door and Maggie and Patrick pop their head around the door frame.

"can we come and meet her?"

"of course! of course, come in!"

they quietly walk into the room and Maggie puts a bag beside me which has some extra supplies I need while I'm here.

"thank you" my dad holds his arms out and let's Maggie hold her.

billie comes over to me and strokes my hair and I look up at her and smile. "hi angel, are you tired?"

"yeah but it's okay, I'll get some sleep later"

"finneas sent me an update, they're all still partying and are excited to find out when she's born. finneas said we can FaceTime him later and he'll tell everyone, he's gonna come tomorrow"

"yeah Louis wants to come tomorrow too, give us time to settle"

"come on girls, I'm dying to find out her name" Maggie says, looking up at me for a moment then back to our daughter.

"her name is beatrice"

"beatrice rain o'connell" billie says, smiling to them stood around Maggie who's holding beatrice.

"it's beautiful"

my dad starts crying again which makes me cry and we all end up crying, including beatrice. 

I love my family.

billie's pov

I call finneas who answers on the second ring and I can hear him walking away from the music.

"is she here?"

"she's here"

"oh my god" he starts tearing up "I can't believe my baby sister has a daughter"

"she's perfect, do you wanna see"

"hold on, let me plug my phone into the projector"

finneas goes back into the room and up to the stage, plugging his phone in.

I'm sure I look like a mess but I don't care, I'm a mother!

"okay billie is here and would love to make an announcement!"

I hear everyone go quiet and I smile.

"our daughter was born today at 3pm and she's perfect. mummy is sleeping and everything went well"