sixty five

"we've got to go so we don't miss our flight" Lisa smiles sadly and leaves the room, leaving billie and I alone.

she's curled in my lap, a hot water bottle laid on her lower stomach to ease her cramps.

my poor baby.

"why do you have to leave?"

"you know I do princess" I kiss her forehead and hold her close, savouring the last few moment I have with her.

"as soon as tour is over, we'll be together soon and don't forget drew is coming in a few days"

"but I want you to stay and I have to go back to LA and I'm gonna be away from you"

"we'll find a way baby, we've been apart before, we can do it again"

"are you gonna come to LA?"

"probably" I kiss the top of her head again and rest my cheek on top of her head.

"I just need to see sharkie but I wanna see you"

"I get that billie, I'll come to LA and we can see shark together"

"promise?"

"promise baby girl, now I have to go, okay?"

billie lifts her head off my chest and looks up at me with teary eyes and  cute little pout on her face. "I lub you"

"I love you more princess" she kisses me softly and I can taste the salty tears on my lips.

"don't cry baby" my tears well up and I reach to wipe her cheeks dry.

"but you're leaving"

"this isn't a goodbye my love, it's an I'll see you soon"

"next time I go on tour you're coming the whole time because I hate this" her voice breaks as she speaks more tears flow down her cheeks and her bottom lip trembles.

"I know baby I'm gonna miss you so much"

"please don't go" she whispers in a strained voice which makes my heart break in a million pieces.

"you know I'd stay if I could"

she climbs off my lap and wipes her eyes, sniffling into her sleeve.

"this has never been so hard fuck"

"just think about when you're home, we're gonna be together every second of the day and we'll go on holiday just the two of us I promise"

"it's still gonna be long distance though, you'll be in New York"

"I told you I'd come to LA, there's no way I'll be in New York when you'll be here"

"we're gonna have so much sex"

"yes we are" I smirk, wrapping my arms around her neck and looking down at her "we'll go on dates and sleep together and cuddles,  have sex, eat food, take sharkie on walks, shop for baby stuff, the list is endless"

"baby stuff?"

"for Lisa"

"oh I thought that was you hinting you were pregnant"

"that would require a sperm donor"

"and theres my thinking my pussy has magical powers and got you pregnant"

"I mean your pussy is magical but scissoring doesn't get lesbians pregnant unfortunately"

"I wish it did" she murmurs "FaceTime me when you're home?"

"I'll be FaceTiming you every day my love, you know this"

"I'll be FaceTiming you even when I'm with drew just so you know"