six.

for the past two days its been the same shit

barely any sleep, attempting to sneak out the house without Cara knowing, meet Lisa and go into the same boring room with the same gross smell, going through these messages and teasing Billie from the other side of the glass.

I tie the laces of my converse and glance at my outfit in the mirror.

another sweatpants and hoodie combo.

sue me, I wanna be comfortable.

I rush out of the door because I could hear Caras music playing and I shoot her a quick 'be back soon' text, slamming the door shut on my way out.

Lisa looks as perky as usual in her suit pants and blazer.

i think she has a crush on mike

is she-?

"are you wearing makeup?"

she cleared her throat and pulls away from the curb. "yes, why do I look bad?"

"no you look pretty, why are you wearing makeup?"

"no reason" she changes lanes and glances over to me, blushing.

"tell me" I whine.

"i'm going on a date later"

"oh my god Lisas gonna get some dick!"

"hey! I may be chill but im still your manager"

"you literally asked me yesterday if I shave, oh my god you're getting laid aren't you!"

"how you feeling this morning?" she asks me, changing the question.

she's totally getting laid

"tired can you tell?"

"you've been wearing the same sweatpants the past three days, I gathered"

"well sue me for being comfortable, why do I smell?" I lift me arm up and sniff my armpit and she laughs.

"no you don't, I was just observing. I wish I could wear sweatpants"

"why don't you? I don't care"

"because this is work and I actually have to see people unlike you"

"i'm only dressed like this because its early"

"i'm sure you are, don't worry I don't care what you wear and i'm sure mike and everyone else doesn't care either. Billie was literally sweatpants yesterday"

"these are from Amazon, hers are probably Gucci"

"they look the same to me" she shrugs, pulling up outside.

she goes to open the door and pauses, closing it again. "they're here, let me get them into another room and then i'll come and get you"

without another word she climbs out and rushes inside and I duck under, noticing Billie looking at Lisa.