seventy six*

this chapter is pretty long but it's one of my all time favourites. thank you for being patient with this upload, it's taken me a while. (I may or may not have cried a few times. these characters are my babies and I don't want this to end)

it's pretty long so buckle up bitches.

this is going to be a triple update of the final three chapters, enjoy.

"oh for fuck sake I need to pee again" I stand up and waddle to the bathroom, not even bothering with the door and pull my underwear down to pee.

I let out a moan of relief and lean against the tiled bathroom wall.

I already want to have a nap.

my feet hurt.

everything hurts.

"knock knock" kai smiles and enters the bathroom, holding my white underwear.

"I really don't feel sexy right now" I take them from kai and sigh "who's idea was it to have the wedding when I'm so fucking pregnant?!"

"yours" kai laughs "it'll be okay love, the ceremony is going to be quick and then you can rest your legs"

I could really do with a cheeseburger right now.

"fine help me please"

once I have my underwear on, claudia comes in with my dress and helps me into it, zipping the back up, helpig my slide my shoes on but they're only white sandals because my feet are too fat to fit in anything.

"do I look okay?" I ask, glancing down to my stomach and back to claudia, who's eyes are filled with tears.

"Gabrielle you look breathtaking"

"don't cry you're gonna make me cry"

"sorry" she laughs wiping her eyes "let me go and get my camera"

she leaves the bathroom and I turn to look at myself in the mirror and almost gasp and what I see.

I look beautiful.

it's been so hard loving myself while gaining all of this baby weight but I have to remind myself how important it is to listen to my body, not just for myself but for bean.

bean has been extra hungry all the time.

everything is swollen and I ache all the time.

"are you ready?" I tap my tummy and she kicks hard, sending a sharp pain through me. I clutch to my stomach and take a deep breath, smiling. "don't be too excited"

"come out whenever you're ready" Lisa says and I know everyone is stood around waiting for me.

okay. let's do this.

I step out into room and there's a bunch of gasps, cries and camera flashes.

i was wearing a simple white dress with lace detail on the bodice and layers of tulle, my hair was curled and half up-half down with flowers and butterflies carefully added in.

(imagine billie in her met gala dress but paler and less tulle and no train)

"wow"

"do I look good?"

"you look beautiful" Lisa tears up "my baby is getting married"

"please I'm gonna ruin my makeup" I laugh, fanning my face with my hand and hug Lisa from the side, bean in the way.

today was the day.

I was going to be Mrs Gabrielle O'Connell.

and no, I don't think I'll ever be ready.