sixty four

don't panic! the only tears I plan on you crying out are happy tears..kinda..well..we'll see..okay bye

also don't y'all skip to the end and spoil it..BEHAVE or else I'll make them break up.

i've literally just finished writing this but i wanted to give you guys something..ya welcome <3

going to sleep without clothes probably wasn't my brightest idea.

as soon as my alarm went off billie woke up and once she realised we were naked, it wasn't long before she was riding the strap over and over again until she couldn't move.

sometimes i forget just how flexible she is.

this bitch was practically doing the splits on top of me.

we're laid in bed, sweating beside each other while we catch our breath.

"at least you don't have to go and work out now" billie turns her head to me, grinning.

"I was supposed to be meeting Lisa this morning and now I'm gonna be late"

"you weren't complaining"

"I'm not! and besides you've gotta be back on the road so we're not late for sound check"

billie groans and throws her hands up in frustration. "why can't we just stay here!"

"because we'll get nothing done"

"I think me riding you is me definitely doing something"

"you know what I mean dummy" I sit up and glance down at the strap still attached to me, smirking to myself.

I'd be so hot with a dick.

I stand up and undo the strap, taking it off and taking it into the bathroom so I can clean it.

"I'm gonna shower!" I shout to billie, turning on the water.

I clean off the strap and leave it to dry on a hand towel, making sure theres clean towels for when I get back out.

"can I pick your outfit?" billie walks into the bathroom and I turn around to see her wearing my white button up shirt I'd thrown on the floor the other day.

the button up combined with the just fucked hair makes me fall in love with her all over again.

GOD DAMN

"go and get my phone, I need a photo of you like this" she smirks at me and walks into the bedroom, coming back with my phone in her hand.

she leans against the tiling and I take a bunch of photos while she poses for me, buttoning it up for me so she's not showing her naked body underneath.

"you're so fucking hot baby fuck me"

I lower my phone and look at the photos I just took, practically drooling.

"you need to post one of these, Jesus"

"lemme see" I show her some of the photos and she smiles "you're a good photographer"

"you're gonna have me taking all your photos now, aren't you?"

"damn right" she slaps my ass walking out of the bathroom with my phone in her hand.

"so can I?"

"can you what?"

"pick your outfit" she looks at me with a 'duh' look.

"yeah go ahead"